At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
Sana Commerce has a global product team with members from all over the world. In the past years, our international product team has worked hard to be named as "Strong Performer" in The Forrester Wave of 2020. For our future growth, we are looking for an SAP Presales Consultant to advise and help our prospects and their SAP partners with our Sana for SAP offering and how this will fit their business needs. Besides, the SAP Presales consultant plays an essential role in the evolution of the Sana for SAP product and advice our internal development teams on how our product can add more value for our customers.
- Be involved in presales projects to advise and help our prospects and their SAP partners about our Sana for SAP offering and how this will fit their business needs.
- Be involved in implementation projects with SAP ERP integration work, advise and help our customers and their SAP partners about our Sana for SAP offering and how this will fit their business needs.
- Be involved in the evolution of the Sana for SAP product and advice our internal development teams on how our product can add more value for our customers.
What's in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So, from learning on the job to training and coaching, it's all there. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your personal growth.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It's always relatively new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value robust onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy, and will get a role-specific onboarding as well.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team.
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. We have fresh fruits available in our offices, we offer weekly Bootcamp sessions, and we offer several workshops focused on our people's health and well-being.
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), table tennis, monthly chair massages, Wednesdays toastie lunch, and many more. Are you interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- Bachelor or Master with at least five years of relevant experience.
- You have a global and up-to-date overview of all SAP products, including SAP ECC, S/4HANA, ABAP, Fiori/UI5, or SAP Cloud Platform.
- You have several years of hands-on experience configuring one or more of these SAP modules: SD, MM, FICO
- You are familiar with the concepts of REST/OData Services, Web Services, SQL, JSON, and XML
- Experience in both presales tracks, implementations, and support of SAP projects.
- You have outstanding analytical skills, and you can handle complex and technical subjects.
- You have a learning mindset and like to share knowledge through training, coaching information sessions to our internal development teams.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers, and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? Turning our customers' SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 500 employees. We all have our expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we're all driven by the same goal: to make our customers' e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision-making, and they define Sana's personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We're an ambitious group here at Sana. There's no denying that. We set challenging targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It's about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-Centric. We're in it for the long haul. We stick together through good times and bad because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues, and success is always a team effort.