At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As the Business Analyst (IT) at Sana Commerce you will understand each specific business domain and help customers to align their e-commerce strategy in line with our webshop building framework. You will do this to help our clients understand what customizations they would need to do on top of our standard Sana product, to meet their business needs.
As a Business Analyst (IT) at Sana Commerce, you will:
- Gather and analyze user requirements, prepare detailed functional specifications & related documents in compliance with organizational standards and procedures;
- Be the main contact person between business users and technical team to ensure requirement and timeline understanding is agreed and aligned;
- Provide assistance during the design, implementation, and testing phase by clarifying requirements, and keeping the requirements documentation in line with the implemented solutions;
- Assist ERP partners (Dynamics AX, NAV, and SAP) on a high level, to understand the customizations to be carried out;
- Provide pre-sales support and pre-sales customization estimations for prospect customers;
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. Getting this position means the company relies on you, together with your local colleagues, to further grow in this region. We have ambitious plans for the Oceania and APAC markets and are looking for someone who likes it to help us build the company in this region. And grows with us. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growth.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy, and will get a role-specific onboarding as well. We have innovative tooling in place to accommodate the onboarding and development of all our people across the globe.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team. Work hard, play hard.
- Be part of a 50% year-over-year growth software company. Joining Sana means you will enter the world of e-commerce and of the fast-growing SaaS tech space. Both worlds offer endless opportunities: learn from the latest trends in technology, work with partners in the ecosystem to deliver best-in-class solutions, help (traditional) customers to drive their digital transformation.
What you bring along:
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in Computing, Information Technology or Business Management;
- A minimum of 4 years of Business Analysis experience in the IT industry;
- Strong business mindset and ability to grasp business requirements from stakeholders;
- Exposure to ERP systems like NAV, AX, or SAP will be an added advantage;
- A certification such as CBAP, CCBA, or ECBA will be an added advantage;
- Any Microsoft certification related to ERP systems will be an added advantage;
- Knowledge of web server infrastructure, web site implementation (cloud environments, IIS, firewalls, etc.), and web security concepts (SSL certificates, encryption, etc.);
- Experience in managing user requirements and change requests in change management tools;
What will make you successful
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms;
- Self-managed and self-motivated individual who can work autonomously;
- Passion to learn new products, areas such as ERP, etc;
- Critical thinking skills to be able to identify and evaluate multiple options;
- Eager to participate in continuous improvement of the requirements gathering and design process;
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.