At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
Being a fast-growing SaaS company, we need enthusiastic sales colleagues in our growing sales team. As our newest Senior Business Development Representative, you will contribute to the growth of the footprint of Sana Commerce in the Nordic Market. You will be responsible for one of the most crucial parts of the complex sales cycle with some of our most high-profile prospects.
You will collaborate with an amazing, international sales team that is passionate about progressive sales methodologies and creating tangible results . As our account executive you will focus on finding, building and winning new business clients. Either through a direct end-client approach or through a commercial collaboration with our partners you know what it takes to develop new business. Doing sales in this segment requires a custom approach. You need to be able to present our standard e-commerce solution, but also to define in what ways our solution can be customized to fit the exact needs of our clients. To be successful in this role we are looking for someone who can think out of the box, has strong persuasion skills and seeks alignment between internal and external stakeholders involved in a project.
How you will achieve this? By working together with our best professionals in marketing, business development and presales. You are in the lead to guide prospects and (future) clients through the sales cycle. During the cycle you have a consultative selling approach that will enable you to identify new clients and build long-term relationships. These relationships are crucial, as the average sales cycle lasts between four and nine months.
As a Senior Business Development Representative at Sana Commerce you will:
- Generate new business; you are in daily contact with potential customers – remote possible and on site when required;
- Guide prospect through their buying journey;
- Follow up on leads from our ERP partners, our marketing team and our BDR team;
- Uncover your prospect’s strategy and the impact they are looking to achieve and connect the dots;
- Represent Sana during discovery meetings, workshops and board presentations;
- Demo Sana Commerce Cloud with the support of our Presales Consultants;
- Respond to RFI/P’s
- Oversee and lead deal cycles with internal stakeholder like presales, project management and product development.
- Develop (new) partner relationships with both technology and service partners;
- Train and educate our partners;
- Advise prospects on their e-commerce journey;
- Win customers!
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. Getting this position means the company relies on you, together with your local colleagues, to further grow in this region. We have ambitious plans for the Oceania and APAC markets and are looking for someone who likes it to help us build the company in this region. And grows with us. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growth.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy, and will get a role-specific onboarding as well. We have innovative tooling in place to accommodate the onboarding and development of all our people across the globe.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team. Work hard, play hard.
- Be part of a 50% year-over-year growth software company. Joining Sana means you will enter the world of e-commerce and of the fast-growing SaaS tech space. Both worlds offer endless opportunities: learn from the latest trends in technology, work with partners in the ecosystem to deliver best-in-class solutions, help (traditional) customers to drive their digital transformation.
What you bring along:
- Obtained a Bachelor’s degree.
- (Near) native in Danish, Finnish, Norwegian or Swedish is required;
- Sales experience. At least 2 years of experience in SaaS sales or similar experience in the partner channel or a software vendor. Next to this you are What they call an Elite Seller, you are relentless and very picky with what to spend your time on.
- Communicative skills. You speak and write fluent English. You are great at understanding customer needs and know how to look for the ‘question behind the question’. You leave no room for interpretation. Making realconnection and building relationships is your special skill.
- Entrepreneurial skills. You have a lot of energy, are persistent, excited about the potential of B2B commerce and you cannot wait to win market share for Sana Commerce. How will you do it? You are not necessarily looking for a path that is paved — you want to keep on experimenting and find the best way to achieving your goals.
- Self-Starting. You know what it takes to be a successful sales professional. You know how to manage your job and can take on responsibility.
- Partnership building skills. You can build a strong partnership with multiple contacts at the customer and help them drive change.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mind set. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.