At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As a Senior Business Development Representative – USA you will be responsible for acquisition, engagement and retention of partnerships that will help Sana achieve its goals and generate new client MRR. You will collaborate with our Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Product and Customer Success teams. Your goal is to create long-term, multi-dimensional partnerships that drive revenue to both Sana Commerce and our partners and ultimately ensure client success.
- Act as the point of contact to increase partner knowledge and proactively train partners regarding Sana Commerce product, services, resources and differentiators;
- Qualify opportunities gained through our partner network;
- Generate partner-driven pipeline through proactive prospecting with partners’ customer facing reps;
- Complete qualification efforts on newly generated opportunities, prior to transitioning to your regional sales;
- Act as a liaison between our sales teams and partners to help build working relationships, which will result in an increase in our bookings, numbers, meetings and/or exceeding territory goals;
- Lead partner marketing efforts for marketing and co-marketing opportunities (lunch-n-learns, seminars, webinars, campaigns, trade shows) with partners;
- Grow your partner account base on proactive recruitment in targeted channels;
- Provide clear and organized reporting on your active partners and target partners.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So, from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you oversee your own personal growth.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well. We have innovative tooling in place to accommodate the onboarding and development of all our people across the globe.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team. Work hard, play hard.
- Ambitious team. Together with the North American team, you will work hard to reach our ambitious goals. Of course, there is also time for fun as we have regular meet ups as a team and work to refine our skills and team collaboration.
- Be part of a 50% year-over-year growth software company. Joining Sana means you will enter the world of e-commerce and of the fast-growing SaaS tech space. Both worlds offer endless opportunities: learn from the latest trends in technology, work with partners in the ecosystem to deliver best-in-class solutions, help (traditional) customers to drive their digital transformation.
What you bring along:
- Obtained a Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum of 2 years of sales and/or partnership management experience within the technology industry;
- Strong relationship building skills in various environments including in-person, phone, email, and web meetings;
- Commercial mindset with an outgoing, optimistic personality;
- Able to engage with partners on different levels, including the C-Suite and Executive teams;
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with the ability to take ownership.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what is being part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.