At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. We’re a fast-growing SaaS company that allows you to take ownership of your career.
At Sana Commerce, we’re looking for a Senior Commercial Operations & Strategy Specialist to drive the success of the global commercial organization. You will have a key role in the Global Revenue Operations team, keeping an overarching view on the entire customer journey and therefore being able to build strong links between marketing, sales, and customer success processes. This will lead to revenue growth and customer retention.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead strategic projects (OKRs) in the commercial organization successfully from start to end;
- Proactively share insights and recommendations to management to drive improvements in our commercial organization;
- Implement new internal technology and processes for our commercial teams and act as a true process architect;
- Be the business owner of a set of commercial strategies, tools, and processes, meaning you define and monitor KPIs, coordinate continuous development, and ensure effective training and documentation;
- Act as a source of help to junior members of the team and collaborate with your peers who have a specific focus on Marketing-, Sales- or Customer Success Operations.
What you’ll bring:
- At least 3 years of experience in either Commercial Operations / Strategy, Business Advisory, Product Ownership, or Strategic Project Management;
- Experience in owning commercial tools and processes and leading (strategic) projects;
- Excellent communication skills – ability to articulate and present work at all levels in the organization (including C-level);
- Ability to bridge the gap between business and IT and strong enough understanding to formulate business requirements and challenge technical teams on their solutions;
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders across all regions and teams.
What you’ll get?
- A hybrid working model – 3 days from the office, 2 days from home;
- A global and customized team onboarding program (9,1/10 rated by previous new hires);
- Up to 3 weeks “work from anywhere” per year;
- Successes and milestones, big and small – we like to celebrate them together.
Who we are:
So, what does it mean to be a part of the Sana Commerce team?
- Entrepreneurial. Sana Commerce exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life.
- Result-driven. We also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-centric. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. At Sana Commerce, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce people are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.
Job descriptions can be tough to interpret. Even if you may not tick all the boxes, please explain your motivation for the role of Senior Commercial Operations & Strategy Specialist in a cover letter, we strongly encourage you to apply if you still feel like you are a great match for this role. Apply now!