At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As a Senior Content Writer Specialist at Sana Commerce, you will join the North American marketing team and be accountable for consistently increasing the effectiveness of our content output, with a goal of generating a pipeline for our sales team. In this role, you will support and execute the regional content strategy by maximizing content ROI and supporting our (channel) event strategy. You will collaborate with different departments across both the regional and Rotterdam-based corporate teams to ensure high impact.
- Create and own the North America content strategy
- Support on the creation of inspiring thought-leadership content about B2B e-commerce and Sana Commerce via white papers, videos, case studies, and webinars;
- Support in the execution of the regional SEO strategy to meet regional business objectives and increase marketing effectiveness:
- Improve SERP rankings via SEO tactics
- Manage the focus keywords set and increase ranking
- Create, develop and optimize content in line with regional SEO strategy
- Support content creation for joint marketing activities with our partners to grow new accepted weighted pipeline value;
- Support content creation for (virtual) event marketing activities;
- Keep up-to-date with marketing & market trends and contribute to collective intelligence as an integral member of the marketing team.
A strong candidate should:
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 4 years of experience in
- Be fluent in English: both verbal and written ability
- Have experience creating and executing digital content strategies
- Be a strong problem-solver with the ability to handle ambiguity and untangle complex situations into actionable activities
- Have strong editorial skills, technological expertise, and exceptional business acumen
- Be a motivated self-starter adept at handling complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Cultivate a passion for data-driven content marketing
- Have a solid understanding of analytics tools and sources of latest content strategy information and trends
- Preferably have experience working with a software brand and/or in e-commerce
What’s in it for you?
Being part of a 50% year-over-year software company. You will be joining early in a fast-growing, international team with over 90 colleagues in both North America and Latin America. Globally the company has 500+ employees.
Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growth.
Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
Extra benefits: We offer weekly team lunches and monthly team events. And flexible working hours, hybrid workplace and 3 weeks per year working from anywhere!
Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding process that helps guide that adventure. You will be joining our general company onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy, and will get department- and role-specific onboarding as well.
About Sana Commerce
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 500 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.