At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As a Senior Designer, your mission is to elevate the visual identity of Sana Commerce through creating high-quality, on-brand, impactful designs and visual assets. Together with the sales and marketing teams, you will have the opportunity to develop our growing brand and work on a variety of creative and design projects. You will assist and guide colleagues and senior stakeholders in their daily design needs, ensuring Sana’s values and message are well represented.
On a daily basis, you will be working with a highly collaborative team where providing support is a core value. You’ll be collaborating with designers from Rotterdam, Colombia, and a pool of freelancers, and will be reporting to the Head of Brand & Communications.
- Take ownership of the design of Sana Commerce;
- Develop a shared vision for the future of Sana’s brand and visual identity;
- Be responsible for the creation and design of integrated marketing materials for our corporate team, including print, digital, social, video and event activities in line with our brand manual;
- Ensure brand standards and visual consistency across all media;
- Manage multiple projects at a time, from conception to delivery;
- Improve the design processes and methodologies;
- Support and inspire other designers at Sana Commerce.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So, from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team.
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer sports sessions, and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people.
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, a hybrid workplace, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), having fun in our game room, Thursday toastie lunch, and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- A bachelor’s degree in visual or graphic design (or similar);
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in a visual or graphic design, preferably in a B2B software company;
- Previous experience working on websites is preferred;
- You are a natural leader and storyteller and feel comfortable with delegating tasks;
- You independently form your opinions on design work and strategy and feel comfortable advising others – including leadership
- You take a proactive approach to your work and can work well autonomously.
- You have deep knowledge of Adobe suite (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Indesign, AfterEffects);
- A background in illustration, motion design and video editing are a plus
- You have some experience working in sprints or are willing to learn.
Please submit your portfolio with your recent graphic/visual design work along with your application.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 500 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-centric. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.