At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
The Senior Manager of Customer Success for the Americas is responsible for ensuring value for and satisfaction of our customers that leads to high renewal rates and expansion opportunities in our North America and Latin America regions, leading a team of Customer Success Managers located in the USA and Colombia. They will work collaboratively with other managers in the region to improve the customers’ experience and journey; as well as with the Director of Customer Success located in our headquarters in Rotterdam, Netherlands, to define the global strategy and improve on processes and tools.
- Drive satisfaction, retention, and expansion of the customers in the region
- Create improvement plans based on data gathered
- Grow the Customer Success team from 3 to approx. 10 team members; across two offices
- Coach the team to achieve greater results
- Contribute to global initiatives to improve the customer experience and the team efficiency
- Act as a senior escalation point for our customers
What we expect from you
- Increase Net Retention Rate through retention and expansion
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Increase advocates and advocacy events
- Decrease Cost of Service
- Grow the team from 3-10 people across two offices within the first year (retention, hiring, coaching)
What you bring along:
- Relevant Masters’ or similar degree
- 10+ years of experience in a customer-facing role; part of it in a leading role
- Knowledge of the Customer Success theory
- (Complex) SaaS software experience
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Internal Stakeholders Management
- Communication: Empathy, effective listening, and questioning, and presenting and convincing an audience
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Entrepreneurial: Pro-active, creativity to come up with new ideas, building business cases.
What’s in it for you?
Being part of a 50% year-over-year software company. You will be joining early in a fast-growing, international team with over 90 colleagues in both North America and Latin America. Globally the company has 500+ employees.
An office in the heart of Manhattan, New York City. Working in a high-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment close by Bryant Park. Of course, unlimited free fruits, coffee, and tea are available for you.
Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So, from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growth.
Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team.
Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, hybrid workplace, weekly team lunches, and monthly team events.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.