At Sana Commerce we’re committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. We’re a fast-growing SaaS company that allows you to take ownership of your career.
At Sana Commerce, we’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to develop a differentiated product positioning and go-to-market strategy. By planning and implementing the product and customer strategy, you will be jointly accountable for the achievement of commercial results such as revenue, upsell, and retention.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and executing product positioning within go-to-market strategies;
- Establishing the strategy for positioning, messaging, pricing, and promotion for our product;
- Performing competitive and market research to keep up with market trends and customer needs;
- Translating product insights into actionable feedback for development, CS, and marketing activities;
- Training and supporting sales & customer success teams on new products and features.
What you’ll bring:
- 6 years of experience in Product Development and/or (Product) Marketing;
- Experience in a B2B software environment;
- Experience managing a team is preferred;
- Strong communication skills.
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to work with colleagues with multiple nationalities in various countries;
- A remote working model;
- Many opportunites for personal and profesisonal development;
- A global and customized team onboarding program (9,1/10 rated by previous new hires)
Who we are:
So, what does it mean to be a part of the Sana Commerce team?
- Entrepreneurial. Sana Commerce exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life.
- Result-driven. We also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-Centric. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. At Sana Commerce, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce people are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.
Job descriptions can be tough to interpret. Even if you may not tick all the boxes, please explain your motivation for the role of Head of Product Marketing and Retention in a cover letter, we strongly encourage you to apply if you still feel like you are a great match for this role. Apply now!