At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As a Senior Revenue Operations Specialist, you will drive the effectiveness and efficiency of the global revenue which ultimately leads to revenue growth and retention. Our Global Revenue Operations teams exist of Customer Success Operations, Marketing Operations, and Sales Operations. In this role you will be collaborating a lot with the Information Management team, the Revenue Operations teams, and regional leaders. You will be reporting to the Global Director of Revenue Operations and work under the supervision of the Team Lead Operations & Support.
- Being a trusted advisor in driving improvements and automation in our commercial organization;
- Making decisions on (implementing) technology, processes, and operating cadences for our commercial teams together with the Team Lead Revenue Operations;
- Act as a process and technology architect for the commercial team (designing and optimizing processes) and collaborate closely with your technical counterpart in Information Management;
- Serve as the dedicated business owner for the most critical tools in our commercial tech stack (Dynamics 365 CRM, Marketo, Bizible), including gathering business requirements, providing user documentation and training, and ensuring adoption.
- Coach junior and medior Revenue Operations team members on the quality of their output and way of working.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy, and will get a role-specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer sports sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, a hybrid workplace, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), having fun in our game room, Thursday toastie lunch, and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- At least 4 years of consulting experience related to commercial operations (e.g. Customer Success, Marketing, Revenue, Sales departments);
- Day-to-day experience with CRM, ERP, or marketing automation tools;
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements and vice versa;
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of the cross-functional impact of implementing tools and processes;
- Effective communication and project management skills.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 500 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.