At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
Your mission as Sr. Revenue Operations Specialist is to drive effectiveness and efficiency of the global revenue organization including Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success, which ultimately leads to revenue growth and retention. As the trusted advisor and most senior Revenue Operations Specialist, you play a crucial role in implementing the right tooling, processes, and operating cadences. To do this, you need a deep understanding of how complex these decisions can be and know how they are related cross-functionally. You will report to the Global Director of Revenue Operations, and will work closely with the regional managers in order to set their commercial teams up for success while safeguarding global standards and frameworks.
- Proactively identify and drive initiatives to automate and simplify processes;
- Support the Team Lead Revenue Operations & Support in decision making with your extensive insights and knowledge on business processes and tooling;
- Act as a process and technology architect for the marketing, sales and customer success teams – design and optimize processes and collaborate closely with Product Owner RevOps as your technical counterpart
- Serve as the dedicated business owner for the most critical (tier 1) tools in our tech stack, such as Dynamics 365 CRM, Marketo, and Bizible;
- Ensure correct usage of technology and processes by marketing, sales, and CS through training, monitoring, and correct process documentation;
- Act as a 2nd lie of support and advise on issues related to processes and tooling that cannot be solved by marketing, sales, or CS operations specialists;
- Build and maintain and close relationship with the LGT team in Sri Lanka, identifying and driving database improvement initiatives together;
- Coach junior and medior Operations & Support team members on the quality of their output and way of working.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer sports sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, hybrid workplace, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), having fun in our game room, Thursday toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, Marketing Operations etc.;
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation and CRM tools (eg. Marketo/Salesforce/Microsoft Dynamics);
- Ability to translate business language into technical requirements and vice versa;
- Ability to build and maintain a systematic, repeatable, and predictable approach to commercial processing and tooling;
- Helicopter view and seeing broader connections across teams;
- Strong and effect communication and coaching skills;
- A strong sense of accountability and persistence;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills;
- Organization and project management skills.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 500 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.