At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As a SEO Manager, you are the driving force behind growing our most important marketing channels; organic, social and referral. You will be responsible on a global level and in an agile way. The SEO Manager will be leading the Virtual Team (VT) focus on Inbound channels (organic, social and referral), driving business growth through data-driven optimization and experimentation. A Virtual Team is an interdisciplinary team consisting of different marketing roles (Content marketer, visual designer, performance marketer) that have an agile way of working trying to achieve economies of scale for their dedicated channel.
As a SEO Manager, you’re a member of the Digital Marketing Team and part of the Corporate Marketing Team. As part of the Corporate Team, it is your mission to evangelizing the growth-mindset in the global marketing operations by stimulating agile ways of working, resulting in effective and data-driven working methods. In this capacity you will be the main contact for our marketing teams across the world (United States, United Kingdom, Germany etc.) Moreover, it’s your responsibility to keep on developing yourself into a T-Shaped Marketing professional who is eager to explore new growth opportunities for Sana Commerce.
You will be responsible for:
- Execute and maintain an optimal SEO strategy across our English domain and providing support & guidance for our remaining domains (Dutch, German & Spanish)
- Responsible for owning our website (WordPress) and drive CRO in collaboration with our website agency.
- Ideate and deliver on technical SEO audits and optimizations across multiple regions.
- Develop and execute innovative backlink acquisition strategies in collaboration with our backlinking agency.
- Support and influence the SEO content program, from identifying content opportunities and putting them into practice to measurement.
- Partner with key business teams (e.g regions, customer marketing, product marketing, etc.) to develop and execute plans that deliver quarterly and annual business goals.
- A/B Test and provide proactive insights and analysis on strategic challenges and new marketing opportunities.
- Manage our SEO tech stack and evolve reporting capabilities.
- Provide regular reporting on progress towards key milestones and effectiveness of growth efforts in key markets.
- Establish infrastructure and processes to integrate best practices across key markets.
- Evangelizing the growth-mindset in the global marketing operations by stimulating agile ways of working.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly bootcamp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), table tennis, monthly chair massages, Wednesdays toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an SEO Manager role
- In depth understanding of Organic, Social & Referral best practices
- Experience with working in a Content Management System, for example: WordPress.
- Experience with tools such as Screaming Frog, MOZ, Ahrefs Keyword Planner, AdWords tools, Google Search Console, etc.
- Strong commercial mindset
- Proficient in number crunching in Excel and experience with analytics tool such as Google Analytics and Google Datastudio, etc.
- Past working experience with international clients on the agency side or for an international company
- Very good English Skills
- Knowledge of the B2B software industry is a plus
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.