At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
Grow leads and promote brand awareness through in-person and digital events. This includes coordination of all event logistics and marketing activities that support conferences, partner events, user group meetings, and online events. Time: 40%
Responsible for channel marketing campaigns to build our brand within the Microsoft and SAP ecosystem. This requires working closely with our partner team to execute channel marketing programs that accelerate brand awareness and generate leads. Time: 40%
Responsible for customer marketing to build customer centricity. This requires working closely with Customer Success Managers and our Global Customer Marketer to execute customer marketing programs that help build retention, increase upsells, and help foster relationships with our customers. Time: 20%
- Regional event calendar and event budget
- Arrange and execute all pre- and post-event logistics
- Source new events and pitch as relevant for business goals
- Execute event campaigns including (but not limited to), website copy, social promotion, email marketing, and paid channels as relevant
- Source speakers for events and work with content team to deliver prepared content for each session
- Swag inventory and up keep
- Exhibition materials (booth, pop-up banners, table clothes, etc.)
- Shipping materials to and from events using best practice
- Ensure post-event lead process is followed to ensure proper behavioral points are distributed. Arrange and oversee import to Dynamics CRM, including logged event visits / marketing list creation
- Ensure proper follow up on leads by sales team
- Email marketing campaigns for event promotion, post-event follow up, and nurturing
- MEL, PSL, SAL generation from events
- Post event reporting
- Together with Partner Team, arrange and execute on annual marketing calendars with key, A, B, and C partners as possible
- Create and report on partner marketing campaigns including partner webinars, partner direct mail initiatives, and partner newsletters
- Email marketing campaigns organized as joint efforts with partners
- Support with partner marketing and partner sales documentation (partner agreement, for example)
- MEL, PSL, SAL generation from partner marketing
- Design, build, and own the customer marketing strategy that is in line with the global customer strategy
- Create and report on customer marketing campaigns including customer webinars, customer direct mail initiatives, and customer newsletters
- Work with CSMs to support the success and experience of our customers through marketing initiatives
Additional / Extras
- Content marketing support as needed for event, partner, and customer marketing (email copy, event copy, and other short form content development)
- Social content for events, partner, and customer marketing; other support with social as needed
- Digital marketing support as needed for event, partner, and customer marketing (i.e. paid ads promoting events or paid ads strategy for partners)
- Remain informed regarding performance of email marketing for events, partner marketing, and customer marketing; use provided analysis to improve results
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So, from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growth.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy, and will get a role-specific onboarding as well.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team.
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best, that’s why we want to offer you private healthcare and a contribution to fitness subscription.
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, a hybrid working schedule, Friday afternoon drinks, Weekly lunch with your team, and monthly social activities.
What you bring along:
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Have 3+ years experience in event marketing and partner marketing
- Have experience and knowledge of the Microsoft and SAP channel landscape
- Have experience and knowledge of Marketo
- Have experience and knowledge of CRM (i.e. Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.)
- Have knowledge of webinar platforms (i.e. Go to Webinar)
- Have knowledge of event technology platforms (i.e. Hopin)
- Have experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Have knowledge of Canva
- Have knowledge of digital channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Adwords
- Be a strong problem-solver with the ability to handle ambiguity and untangle complex situations into actionable activities
- Be a motivated self-starter adept at handling complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Have a solid understanding of analytics tools and sources of latest event information and trends
- Preferably have experience working with a software brand and/or in e-commerce
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
Learning Mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base