At Sana Commerce we’re committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. We’re a fast-growing SaaS company that allows you to take ownership of your career.
At Sana Commerce, we’re looking for a Senior Marketing Operations & Technology Specialist to join our Revenue Operations department and help drive commercial success globally. In this role, you will be making impact by leading complex strategic projects, as well as providing ongoing insights into marketing processes and technology.
What you’ll be doing:
- Defining and executing a Marketing Operations strategy that enables efficient day-to-day marketing execution, performance measurement, and intelligent decision-making at scale;
- Managing all technical aspects and integrations of our marketing tech stack (including but not limited to CRM, Marketing Automation, Revenue Attribution, Data Quality/Enrichment and ABM);
- Designing, implementing and optimizing commercial funnels, metrics and account/lead flows within all marketing channels;
- Evaluating new technologies and solutions to optimize marketing performance;
- Leading strategic and cross-functional initiatives that drive commercial growth (as a project manager).
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years’ experience in Marketing Operations / Automation / Analytics;
- Advanced knowledge of Marketing Automation and Revenue Attribution technology (such as Adobe / Marketo / Bizible or similar). Knowledge of Business Development technology (such as SalesLoft, Outreach or similar) is a plus;
- Experience designing and implementing commercial funnels and metrics (ABM is a plus);
- Strong analytical and technical skills (SQL is a plus);
- Experience leading change in a fast growing environment (B2B SaaS is a plus).
What you’ll get:
- The chance to take our Marketing Operations strategy and performance to the next level;
- A hybrid working model – 3 days from the office, 2 days from home;
- Up to 3 weeks “work from anywhere” per year;
- A global and customized team onboarding program (9,1/10 rated by previous new hires);
- Thursday lunch on us (toasties, sandwiches, salads).
Who we are:
So, what does it mean to be a part of the Sana Commerce team?
- Entrepreneurial. Sana Commerce exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life.
- Result-driven. We also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-Centric. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. At Sana Commerce, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce people are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.
Job descriptions can be tough to interpret. Even if you may not tick all the boxes, we have ambitious plans for the Revenue Operations team, and we value people who share our vision and look forward to growing with us. Apply now!