At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
Working in recruitment at a tech scale-up means making an impact from day one! For the Americas region (North and Latin America) we are looking to strengthen our team with a Talent Acquisition Specialist for the New York City office.
Being a Talent Acquisition Specialist means that you will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle – from requisition to new hire for all the roles that are US-based. You will do the job intake with the Hiring Manager, write inspiring job descriptions, candidate sourcing, select the best candidates, interview candidates and hire amazing talent!
What makes our role unique? You will be working in an ambitious team with a vision. That means that you will not be interviewing candidates all day, but you will also working on innovation. How can we do better? What have we learned? What could be optimized? And how can we all benefit from that?
What is in it for you?
- Making an impact: You will be working in an ambitious and growing team at a tech scale-up. This offers a lot of opportunities to bring your own ideas to action and achieve huge results.
- Inspiring working environment: You will collaborate, learn and make an impact with our global recruitment team with recruiters in Colombia, Sri Lanka, The Netherlands, The United Arab Emirates, and Ukraine.
- Personal development: We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growth.
- Health and well-being: We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices, we have fresh fruits available and we offer several workshops focused on health and well-being for our people.
What you bring along:
You have the ambition to improve recruitment every day a little bit more in a growing environment. You enjoy closing your own requisitions and support your colleagues if they have a challenging requisition and need some advice. Sharing your knowledge and challenging the status quo gives you an energy boost, but you also gain a lot of knowledge from your peers.
Furthermore, you bring along:
- At least 3 years of experience in the US job market as an agency or corporate recruiter;
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree;
- Taking ownership and making it happen;
- Self-starter with a “can do” personality;
- Fun to work with and result-driven at the same time;
- (Near) native English language skills.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 500 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-Centric. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.
— Annual salary range: USD 65,000 – 80,000 —