At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As Team Lead Customer Service, you are managing a team of 3 Service Consultants as well as your own portfolio. You are providing data-backed recommendations to improve processes, tools and reduce customer questions and pain points, as well as responsible for customer satisfaction and questions response and resolution times. You are also in daily contact with our customers to give them the best support and service. You are the face of Sana Commerce in the Americas market, which gives you a lot of responsibility to maintain relationships!
In short, you are:
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and for the performance of the Customer Service team for North and Latin America.
- Managing a team of 3 Service Consultants.
- Designing new processes and implementing new tools to constantly improve customer experience and facilitate the work of Service Consultants.
- Pro-actively think along with the customer to resolve their questions quickly.
- Handle customer questions and solve webshop issues via a ticket system within the agreed time frame.
- Deliver and discuss service reports with customers.
You like the challenge of working in a start-up like environment! With an entrepreneurial mindset and problem-solving skills, you service the Sana customers and colleagues the best you can. You have the curiosity to learn everything there is to know about our webshops, so you can understand how you can help customers reach their full online potential.
Further, you have:
- At least finished a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience. You have at least 5 years of Customer Service experience.
- Customers Service skills. When issues arise, you see the potential to make something great out of it. You are never backing down and will always strive to reach the best possible solution for your customers. You have a positive mindset and you are solution-oriented.
- Great organizational skills. Superior project and time management skills, you have excellent attention to detail.
- Technical affinity. You have affinity with tech products are interested to learn everything there is to know about our software solution!
- Communicative skills. You speak and write fluently in English (native or near-native level required) You are great at understanding customer needs and know how to look for the ‘question behind the question’. You leave no room for interpretation and are a connector. You like to build long-term relationships and you are people-minded.
- Entrepreneurial and ability to drive change. You like to take ownership of process improvement and make our lives easier, not just for your clients, but also for your team and colleagues. You are a game-changer. You know what it takes to drive change within a team.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growth.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy, and will get a role-specific onboarding as well.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team.
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best, that’s why we want to offer you private healthcare and contribution to fitness subscription.
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks, Wednesday lunch, and monthly Fun Fridays where we do paintball, indoor rock climbing, pub quiz, karaoke, and much more!
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.