At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As Product Specialist you work together with our Project Managers in North and Latin America (based in NY, USA, and Medellín, Colombia). You are responsible to implement and set-up the Sana Commerce webstore for our customers. You are involved from the initial project phase to the eventual “go-live” of the webstore. After the standard installation is done by our teams in Sri Lanka, you will work together with the client to efficiently set up our e-commerce software product. During the implementation phase, you are providing functional and technical advice in order to get the webstore up and running as quickly and effectively as possible. You are technology-minded and like to solve puzzles, while still working closely with customers. You will take ownership of the installation phase of our standard product and work together with our global teams in order to help our customers to go live with their online e-commerce solution.
What’s in it for you?
Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So, from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growth.
Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy, and will get a role-specific onboarding as well.
Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team.
Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best, that’s why we want to offer you private healthcare and a contribution to fitness subscription.
Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, a hybrid working schedule, Friday afternoon drinks, Wednesday lunch, and monthly social activities.
Wahat you bring along:
- A bachelor’s degree in System Engineering or related.
- 0 to 5 years of experience with SQL, Hosting environments, Webservice configuration, Web security (for example SSL, VPN).
- Proficiency in English and Spanish, written and spoken. (B2 or higher; we offer English classes).
- Experience in running projects by yourself; taking ownership, solving problems, but also escalating on time when things don’t go as planned
- Customer centric thinking – you always put the customer first and find ways to make the process for them easier
- Learning mindset – Ability to learn, innovate and apply new processes and methods quickly
- You are organized and structured – with the ability to multi-task, handle many projects simultaneously without losing focus
- Great communication skills – you will be talking daily to internal customers and internal stakeholders.
- Experience in ERP implementation and configuration is a plus
- Agile or scrum certifications
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 500 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-Centric. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.