At Sana Commerce, we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the business line of in-house ERP work, focused on installing and customizing the ERP add-ons. With your creativity and business knowledge, you will further expand the business line, working with stakeholders throughout all the ranks of the company: enabling our global Sales teams to sell more ERP work; helping our project managers and ERP developers to smoothly handle the projects, and optimizing overall processes to help bring this business line to the next level.
- You will be responsible for a multitude of processes, translating customer requirements to clear development solution directions;
- You will provide guidance to global Sales and PM teams to deliver flawless deals and projects to our customers;
- You will keep your knowledge on par with the technological developments inside and outside our company, becoming a reliable source of information for the rest of the teams;
- You are incredibly curious and creative, always looking to improve existing processes for the better of the company.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy, and will get a role-specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly boot camp sessions (also online!) and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), table tennis, monthly chair massages, Wednesdays toastie lunch, and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- A completed master’s degree, ideally in a relevant field: business administration, management consulting, business information management, informatics, or similar;
- At least 2-5 years of working experience in an IT/software company;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and SAP ERP systems;
- Knowledge of project management, ideally relevant knowledge of software deliveries;
- 1 year of experience as a team leader, team manager, or similar will be a pre;
- Near (native) English communication skills.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.