We are growing rapidly in America and we are looking for enthusiastic colleagues to join our sales team. Are you ready to start you commercial career in the SaaS business?
As a fast-growing internationally based company in the Americas, we are looking for enthusiastic colleagues to join our team. BDRs/SDRs will develop new business via smart lead sourcing, social selling, collaborative campaigns, and other innovative efforts. You will be responsible for creating, qualifying and nurturing your own opportunities as well as supporting the Account Executives throughout the entire sales cycle.
Prospect, educate, qualify and develop new business opportunities through inbound and outbound efforts.
Interact with prospects and partners via phone, email and LinkedIn.
Effectively handle and overcome prospect objections with confidence
Enrich database with key contacts and research new accounts
Become a trusted and credible e-commerce resource in the Microsoft & SAP community
Engage with the market, position our solution, understand pains and needs and above all add value to every conversation you have.
Bachelor's degree or higher.
Advanced English Proficiency Written and Spoken.
Sales experience: 0-2 years (affinity with social, value and/or consultative selling).
Interest/experience in SaaS or technology
Product comprehension: you are capable of quickly learning the ins & outs of our software.
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So, from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you oversee your own personal growth.
- International scope: As a European company with representation in the Americas (the United States and Colombia) a cultural exchange and is part of your day to day!
- Entrepreneurial environment. A lot of freedom to start new initiatives outside your own job description, which helps us grow the business to become a market leader in B2B e-commerce software in the Americas.
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best, that’s why we want to offer you private healthcare and contribution to fitness subscription.
- Flexible work hours: Flexible working hours, hybrid workplace, weekly lunch and monthly social activities with your team.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 500 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.