At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
As a Visual Designer operating in the EMEA & AUNZ region, your mission is to create high-quality, on-brand and impactful designs and visual assets. Together with our senior designer, you will work on improving our design processes and methodologies, actively contributing to our overall marketing goals. Next to producing stunning designs, you will be assisting other teams with business crucial decision-making where the design specialism is key. You will assist and guide colleagues as well as senior stakeholders in their daily design needs, ensuring our values and message are well represented, and that our assets are fully aligned to our brand manual and style guide.
- Professionally develop and present coordinated graphic concepts;
- Deliver effective visual solutions considering medium, context and target audience;
- Work on design projects independently from conceptualization to execution;
- Ensure design department archives and files are up to date;
- Take ownership of our Canva self-service account;
- Support the content team with their daily design necessities;
- Co-owned design KPIs on design performances;
- Work on refining our style guide and existing branded elements;
- Contribute to the development of our social media assets and design strategy;
- Test new solutions, research, explore and present new ideas.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer sports sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, hybrid workplace, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), having fun in our game room, Thursday toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a corporate design role;
- Fluent in all of the most important Adobe Suite tools;
- Intermediate video editing skills – Premiere and/or AE;
- Intermediate understanding of WordPress environment;
- Basic knowledge of Tumult Hype (preferred not required);
- Experience in creating professional brochures, white papers, and/or factsheets;
- Experience in working on corporate promotion: on-band assets production;
- Experience working with a scrum agile system;
- Previous experience in B2B software industry (preferred not required);
- Independent, proactive, and curious.
*When applying, please ensure to include a link or document with your portfolio!
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 500 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.