Business Development Representative (SaaS) – DACH
Starter, Sales, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Take Sana Commerce to the next level.
As a growing company, we are continuously on the lookout for enthusiastic sales colleagues in our growing BDR expert team. You will be responsible for one of the most crucial parts of our complex sales cycle. The challenge is to create a consistent flow of qualified opportunities, that will ultimately close consistently and efficiently. We are improving and learning together each day!
About the work:
You will search, find, target, and qualify leads (both cold and warm) based on inbound and outbound campaigns together with your marketing and field sales colleagues. You will learn to generate from multiple sources on different techniques, to find the perfect prospective companies and decisionmakers. Along with developing your consultative, value, and social selling skills, you manage your own pipeline by building relationships with your prospects and our partners you gain trust to qualify opportunities (and later also close some...). You will get ongoing, individual coaching and learn from your team/colleagues in marketing, field sales and product.
- Develop new business via smart lead souring, social selling, and other clever/innovative outbound efforts.
- Follow up on inbound leads from multiple channels: email, chat, telephone, website, online articles, events and social media.
- Get the most out of your self-planned discovery calls-- create value for businesses while at the same time qualifying the lead.
- Identify key decision makers, determine project budget/timeline with consultative sales techniques.
- Build and cultivate prospect and partner relationships by initiating communications and consistent follow up to push opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Online consultancy calls with multiple decision makers of prospects and partners. Based on success stories, reference websites and arrange a demo of our product if needed
- Make sure our CRM is always up-to-date, to ensure collaboration with other departments and improve our results with data driven sales.
- A great team: Working with an enthusiastic and ambitious team of sales, marketing and product specialists in the DACH region.
- International work environment: You are in daily (online) contact with teams based in Europe, the USA and Asia.
- Entrepreneurship: A lot of freedom to start new initiatives outside your own job description, which helps us grow the business to become a market-leader in B2B e-commerce software in the DACH region.
We are looking for:
You are a true business development expert & social selling Rockstar:
- (Near) native speaker in German.
- Obtained a Bachelor degree.
- Effective team player skills: you can positively contribute to a team environment in which people learn from each other and benefit from each other’s experience.
- Product comprehension: you are capable of quickly learning the ins & outs of a (software) product.
- Sales experience: affinity with social, value and/or consultative sales.
- Comfortable being out of your comfort zone.
- Energetic and result/success driven.
- Being curious, we believe you can always learn.
- Located in the Rotterdam area.