Business Development Representative (SaaS) – DACH
Starter, Sales, Rotterdam, Netherlands
As Business Development Representative in the DACH-Team (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) you contribute to the expansion of our customer base in the German-speaking region.
About Sana Commerce:
As a fast growing scale-up in the software industry, we are continuously on the lookout for enthusiastic sales colleagues in our growing DACH team. Medium-sized and large companies worldwide reach their true business potential by using our ERP integrated e-commerce software. In addition to our headquarters in Rotterdam (Netherlands), Sana also has regional teams and offices in New York, Manchester, Munich, Vienna, Perth and Medellín. In total, Sana Commerce employs over 400 people worldwide.
Thanks to our dedicated German-speaking team, we have successfully established ourselves in the DACH market in recent years. As part of the regional team, you will play a decisive role in the success of this region. You will also be in daily contact with your international sales colleagues and take part in professional sales and product training courses.
As a Sana Business Development Representative you will:
- Be responsible for lead generation in the DACH region.
- Through research and outbound activities fill your own pipeline.
- Be in daily contact with potential customers via phone, e-mail or social channels.
- Support the marketing team by helping to plan lead generation campaigns and by attending events in the DACH region.
- Qualify leads generated through marketing efforts.
- Identify decision makers and advise them on the e-commerce possibilities for their business.
- Ensure a growing customer base by working in close cooperation with your sales colleagues.
What you can expect from Sana:
- 40 hours full-time with flexible working hours
- Open and modern office
- An international working environment with an ambitious and dynamic team.
- Plenty of room to implement your own ideas and be creative
- Flat hierarchy and an open feedback culture
- Provision of a work laptop and a company cellphone (which can also be used for personal use)
- First-class sales training and on-the-job training
- Onboarding program at headquarters in Rotterdam
- Various activities with colleagues, weekly boot camps, fresh fruit, parties, chair massages and health workshops.
- A great team: Working with an enthusiastic and ambitious team of sales, marketing and product specialists in the DACH region.
- International work environment: You are in daily (online) contact with teams based in Europe, the USA and Asia.
- Entrepreneurship: A lot of freedom to start new initiatives outside your own job description, which helps us grow the business to become a market-leader in B2B e-commerce software in the DACH region.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- You have successfully obtained a bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar degree.
- You are a (near) native German speaker.
- You can communicate fluently in English.
- You have experience in sales or phone acquisition.
- You’re able to win over potential customers in the first conversation.
- You’re motivated to achieve our ambitious goals and rely on teamwork.
- Click on our ‘Apply now!’ button.
- Let’s have a chat! If your talent is a match with this role our talent scouts will give you a call to ask some additional questions about your skills and motivation.
- We are a data driven company, that’s why we might invite you to work on our brain teaser. It gives us great insight in your ability to learn quickly, which is essential in a fast-growing company like ours!
- You will meet us at our office to have a cup of coffee (or tea) with your future manager and colleagues.
- We might ask you to work on a Business Case that you can present to your future team
- Your final conversation will be a ‘get to know you’ with one of our members of the Board.
- You will be hired and happily running in our offices on Monday morning while everybody is cheering!
Excited about this role? Click on ‘Apply now!’ button and apply for the role.
See you soon!