Channel Sales Manager – United Kingdom & Ireland (UKI)
Professional, Sales, Manchester, United Kingdom
Your mission is to: utilizes the latest sales methodologies whilst being supported by marketing, inside sales and pre-sales consultants, which means you’ll have the resources you need so you can focus on what you’re really good at: turning sales projects into deals!
Sana is on a mission to make companies successful with our e-commerce software. That is why we are looking for a Channel Sales Manager to make that happen. Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-growing start-up? You are entrepreneurial, commercial and result-driven? You excel in asking good questions, listening and having patience and can put these qualities to use to bring long and complex sales trajectory to a good end? You finished a bachelor’s degree, have at least 3 years’ experience in sales in solution sales and are full of energy?
Checked all boxes? Than we think you can start helping our clients reach their full online potential!
You will learn:
- To stand your ground in a dynamic, fast-growing company and manage all the responsibilities you will be given over time.
- Via e-learning, training on the job and visits to headquarters to ensure you know everything there is to know about our e-commerce product.
- Through partaking in week-long external trainings to make sure your sales skills are up to date!
Your day will be awesome:
- When you successfully close that big deal, you have been working on for the last few months. You used your perseverance and a healthy dose of patience to turn this prospect into a client. During this process you have been by working together with (pre-sales) consultants and have taken on a consultative sales role that will enable you to build long-term relationships with our new clients.
- When your clients let you know they are thrilled about the way you supported them. Sales in this segment at Sana Commerce require a custom approach. As such, you need to be able to present both our standard solution and explain how our solution can fulfill specific client needs. An essential part of this is being able to think out of the box and having strong powers of persuasion, so you can get all stakeholders (internal and external) on board with a project.
- You walk out of the office at the end of the day knowing not only our business, but especially the business of our clients has taken a flight because of you! Sana Commerce headquarters is based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, and has been successfully selling e-commerce software since 2008. Four years ago, we expanded our business to the UK and opened the office in Manchester you’ve just walked out off. This is where your Sales team and Marketers are working hard to grow our market share in the UK.
You will grow and be an entrepreneur:
- Through taking initiative and being supported in your ambition. Do you think something can be done better? Please, go ahead and show us! An entrepreneurial mindset will soon lead you to bigger responsibilities and freedom to create your own way of working. You have all the space and support to make a great impact in the company, and in the business.
- You’ll be focusing on small and medium-sized B2B enterprises that use ERP systems with which Sana integrates, such as Microsoft Dynamics and SAP. Examples of successful Sana clients in this segment include Stone Brewing, Zumex, Flex Fit. You’ll be on the road visiting prospects and partners, as well as attending various events in the UK. As we sell a digital product, you’ll also have a lot of online client contact via traditional means as well as via webinars and product demonstrations. This way you keep challenging yourself to be your best self!
You will work with a great international team:
- Who you inspire and can build on to reach your ambitions. As a team you will try to excel in making lasting relations with new clients.
- Of course, there is also time for fun. You will regularly be invited to social gatherings, after-work drinks and company trips.
Your commitment to us:
As a Channel Sales Manager at Sana Commerce you’ll guide the new client sales trajectory by:
- Building a partner channel
- Developing partner relationships
- Following up on leads from ERP partners, marketing and the inside sales team
- Attending events in the UK
- Training and educating partners
- Giving online product demonstrations
- Visiting prospects in the UK and advising them on their digital transformation
- Working with our e-commerce consultants and partners to translate the needs of our clients into a custom product solution
- Being an excellent conversationalist who can skillfully guide the sales process
- Closing deals!
Want to know more about the role or the team?
Just contact our Senior Corporate Recruiter, Shaunny Veldhuis, through +31 10 243 6000.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.