Channel Sales Manager – USA
Professional, Sales, Remote, United States
To work remote in a young, global, digital company with a progressive sales organization that utilizes the latest sales methodologies. Sana Commerce is an established US based ISV. Supported by marketing, inside sales and pre-sales consultants you’ll have the resources you need to focus on what you’re really good at - turning sales projects into deals!
Sana Commerce is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, and has been successfully selling e-commerce software since 2008. A few years ago, we expanded our business to the North American region and headquartered in NYC. This is where many of our Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, delivery and Consultants are working hard to grow our market share in the US and Canadian regions. Most of our Sales team works remotely, as we would like to be close to our customers. This gives you flexibility to work and travel as you please.
At Sana, sales in this segment requires a custom approach. As such, you need to be able to present both our standard solution and explain how our solution can fulfill specific client needs. An essential part of this is being able to think out of the box and having strong powers of persuasion, so you can get all stakeholders (internal and external) on board with a project.
You’ll achieve this by working together with (pre-sales) consultants and guiding the sales trajectory. During this process, you’ll take on a consultative sales role that will enable you to identify new clients and build long-term relationships. These relationships are crucial, as we look to use partner relationships to strengthen our sales process.
As a Channel Sales Manager at Sana Commerce you’ll guide the new client sales trajectory by:
· Building a partner channel
· Developing partner relationships
· Following up on leads from ERP partners, marketing and the inside sales team
· Attending events in the North American region
· Training and educating partners
· Giving online product demonstrations
· Visiting prospects in the North American region and advising them on their digital transformation
· Working with our e-commerce consultants and partners to translate the needs of our clients into a custom product solution
· Being an excellent conversationalist who can skillfully guide the sales process
· Closing deals!
Personal Growth. Working in a dynamic, fast-growing company means that you will get more responsibilities over time. E-learning, training on the job and visits to headquarters will ensure you learn everything there is to know about our e-commerce product. We make sure your sales skills are up to date by organizing week-long external trainings.
Dynamic market. E-commerce is happening, and it’s happening right now. You’ll be focusing on small and medium-sized B2B enterprises that use ERP systems with which Sana integrates, such as Microsoft Dynamics and SAP. Examples of successful Sana clients in this segment include Stone Brewing, Zumex, Flex Fit. You’ll be on the road visiting prospects and partners, as well as attending various events in the North American region. As we sell a digital product, you’ll also have a lot of online client contact via traditional means as well as via webinars and product demonstrations.
Ambitious team. Together with the North American team you will work hard to reach our ambitious goals. Of course, there is also time for fun as we have regular meet ups as a team and work to refine out skills and team collaboration.
International work environment.
We are looking for:
A new colleague who enjoys the challenge of being a part of a aggressive sales up in the North American region. With this entrepreneurial mindset and commercial skills, you are bound to be successful. You have experience with long, complex sales trajectories, which is why you understand that asking good questions, listening and having patience are all vital to helping clients reach their full online potential!
· A bachelor’s degree.
· Sales experience. At least 3 years’ experience in solution selling.
· Partner channel sales experience. Working in either the Microsoft Dynamics and/or SAP channels.
· Communicative skills. You are great at understanding customer needs and know how to look for the
‘question behind the question’. You leave no room for interpretation.
· Entrepreneurial skills. You have a lot of energy, are excited about the e-commerce industry and can’t wait to gain market share for Sana Commerce. How will you do it? You aren’t looking for a path that’s already set in stone — you want to keep on experimenting to find the best way.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.