Partner Alliance Manager – United Kingdom & Ireland (UKI)
Professional, Sales, Manchester, United Kingdom
To work in a young, international, digital company with a progressive sales organization that utilizes the latest sales methodologies. At Sana Commerce, you’ll maintain and expand our partner network in the United Kingdom and Ireland (UKI) area, with the focus on new business generation.
Sana Commerce headquarters is based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, and has been successfully selling e-commerce software since 2008. In the past years we have expanded our business internationally and opened several office all around the world. Most of our Sales work remote, as we want to be where our customers are at and it gives you flexibility to work/travel as you like.
As Partner Alliance Manager you’ll be the face of Sana Commerce in the partner network, both on events, as well as remote in online meetings. Internally, you will closely work together with our Channel Sales Manager who will follow-up on individual opportunities sourced with those partners. Furthermore, you will cooperate with other departments, like marketing and product implementation, to make our partnerships more successful.
Sales in this segment at Sana Commerce require a custom approach. As such, you need to be able to present both our standard solution and explain how our solution can fulfill specific client needs. An essential part of this is being able to think out of the box and having strong powers of persuasion, so you can get all stakeholders (internal and external) on board with a project.
Building relationships are crucial, as the average sales cycle lasts three to six months. As such, you’ll also need a healthy dose of endurance to keep encouraging our partners to stay active and turn a prospect into a client.
- As a Partner Alliance Manager at Sana Commerce you’ll:
- Expand Sana’s partner network in the United Kingdom and Ireland by closing new partnerships with resellers.
- Make Sana’s current partnerships more successful by setting up and implementing a UKI Partner Success Program.
- Successful means doing more business together; leading indicators to achieve this are partner pipeline, level of partner engagement & activities, partner NPS.
- Successfully onboard new partners and help them to get up & running.
- Find and onboard implementation- and/or SDK-partners, and make them successful.
- Initiate partner pipeline activities together with Field Sales & Marketing, growing the pipeline.
- Initiate ‘out-of-the-box’ partnerships with other ISV’s/SSP’s that drive our sales in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Make the “co-sell activities” with Microsoft, SAP and other ISV’s more successful by running the programs with them and start new initiatives with them.
- Point of Contact for our partners, being the link between Marketing, Sales, Projects, Finance & Product department for our partners, and be the escalation point if necessary.
- Turnover and # deals partner-led
- Turnover and # deals per partner
- Pipeline per partner
- Number of new partner adds with first deal
- Activities per partner
- # of pipeline adds from new strategic partnerships (Microsoft, SAP, other ISV’s/SSP’s)
- Personal Growth. Working in a dynamic, fast-growing company means that you will get more responsibilities over time. E-learning, training on the job and visits to headquarters will ensure you learn everything there is to know about our e-commerce product. We make sure your sales skills are up to date by organizing week-long external trainings.
- Dynamic market. E-commerce is happening, and it’s happening right now. You’ll be focusing on small and medium-sized B2B enterprises that use ERP systems with which Sana integrates, such as Microsoft Dynamics and SAP. Examples of successful Sana clients in this segment include Stone Brewing, Zumex, Flex Fit. You’ll be on the road visiting prospects and partners, as well as attending various events in the UKI region. As we sell a digital product, you’ll also have a lot of online client contact via traditional means as well as via webinars and product demonstrations.
- Ambitious team. Together with the UKI team you will work hard to reach our ambitious goals. Of course, there is also time for fun. You will regularly be invited to social gatherings, after-work drinks and company trips.
- International work environment. You will work remote, but you are more than welcome in the Manchester office. You will also be in daily contact with our teams in the rest of Europe, North America, Australia and Asia.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.