Corporate Recruiter USA
Professional, Human Resources, New York, United States
Growth is the only thing that you can take for granted while working at Sana Commerce. The fun part? That you can play a huge role when it comes to the growth of our organization and specifically the New York City office in the heart of Manhattan.
Welcome to the world of a Corporate Recruiter at Sana Commerce. Literally the world.. Since we are an international organization you will be looking for new talent to join our team in New York. You can make an impact from day 1 and that is what matters as a Corporate Recruiter.
Being a Corporate Recruiter at Sana Commerce means that you will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle - from requisition to new hire. You will do the job intake with the Hiring Manager, write inspiring job descriptions, select the best candidates and hire our new rockstars!
What makes our role unique? You will be working in an international and ambitious team with a vision. That means that you will not be interviewing candidates all day, but you will also working on innovation. How can we do better? What have we learned? What could be optimized? You will work closely with both the business and your colleague recruiters on this.
What we are looking for?
Having fun, performing well.. so why hiring another Corporate Recruiter? Because we believe in the growth of Sana Commerce and we can not make it happen without you! As the Corporate Recruiter at Sana Commerce you will be representing our company, our culture and our journey. You can convince every candidate to work for us and make them excited about the role, the team and the company. You will work closely with our current Corporate Recruiter in New York, but also the international team (in total we are with 10 recruiters globally) and with the business.
What is in it for you?
- Making an impact: You will be working in an ambitious and growing team within a scale-up organization. This offers a lot of opportunities to bring you own ideas to actions and achieve huge results.
- Inspiring working environment: You will be based in the heart of Manhattan (based on Madison Avenue), in New York City. On a regular basis you are in touch with our international colleagues in Rotterdam, Manchester, Munich, Sri Lanka, Ukraine and Colombia.
- Best team ever: We like to work hard, have fun and.. if we have one reason to celebrate we will always do. We are open, entrepreneurial and result driven.
- Personal development: We think that you are important. For sure when it comes to your personal growth. We offer you the tools to keep you happy and engaged.
- Other benefits: Flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks, weekly Wednesday team lunch, fresh fruits, team events and many more..
You are the Corporate Recruiter with the ambition to improve recruitment every day a little bit more in a growing environment. You enjoy closing your own requisitions and support your colleagues if they have a challenging requisition and need some advice. Sharing your knowledge and challenge your colleague Recruiters and Hiring Managers gives you an energy boost! You take the lead and likes to work on both strategic and operational level!
Check in the box?
- Minimum of 2 years recruiting experience.
- Finished a bachelor of master's degree.
- Taking ownership and make it happen.
- Self-starter with a “can do” personality.
- Fun to work with and result driven at the same time!
- Perfect English language skills.
Does this sound like you? Make sure to apply now! Looking forward to have a chat!
Click on our ‘Apply now!’ button.
Let’s have a chat! If your talent is a match with this role our talent scouts will give you a call to ask some additional questions about your skills and motivation.
We are a data driven company, that’s why we might invite you to work on our brain teaser. It gives us great insight in your ability to learn quickly, which is essential in a fast-growing company like ours!
You will meet us at our office to have a cup of coffee (or tea) with your future colleagues.
We might ask you to work on a Business Case that you can present to your future team
Your final conversation will be a ‘get to know you’ with one of our members of the Board.
You will be hired and happily running in our offices on Monday morning while everybody is cheering 😊
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you have any questions about this role. Please contact our Recruitment Manager, Shaunny Veldhuis. You can reach her through +31 10 243 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.