Professional, Human Resources, Medellín, Colombia
In a competitive job market, it is the mission of our Corporate Recruiter to spot, hunt and nurture the best candidates to grow the team. The market is moving quickly so it is vital that the Recruiter is even quicker in identifying those hidden gems than our competitors!
You have to love searching and researching and have to have an interest in people to be successful. You can spend hours at a time hunting through CV sites, job boards, Linkedin etc but the satisfaction of finding that elusive candidate far outweighs the time you have devoted.
Working within Recruitment in a scale-up environment is a special thing. You're at the very core of the potential growth of our organization. Without finding the right people, at the right time, our growth ambitious will be delayed. In a scale-up, growth is all about people. About culture fit, learning speed, predictable hiring and on boarding. Therefore, recruitment is one of the pillars and greatest enablers of success (or failure) of our strategy.
As Corporate Recruiter at Sana Commerce Latin America, you are part of a global recruitment team with 6 other corporate recruiters and an HR Director. You work closely together with Cas Nieskens, General Manager of the Medellin office and with the team leads of the teams.
What does the job entail?
- Understanding the job market in Medellin, so you can be a business partner for the organization.
- Understanding the needs of the hiring manager, what do they exactly want?
- You write a good job description, find the right recruitment channels to share this and have interviews until you have found the right match.
- Talent pooling; you know how to nurture candidates - keep them up to date of our roles and reach out to them when we have a relevant position for them.
- Searching for candidates on LinkedIn is obviously not the most challenging part of the role. However, you have a creative mind, so you also try different things to get in contact with the right candidates; with social advertisements, by organizing interesting events or you start an effective referral campaign amongst our employees!
- Employer Branding: Social Media, organizing campus events.
- A great recruitment team! We have experienced recruiters in the USA, the Netherlands, Ukraine and Sri Lanka. This means that we have recruitment tools, assessment tools and procedures in place. However, when it comes to employer branding in the LATAM region, there is do!
- Growth. As our company is growing, you will get more responsibilities over time. By having e-learning training, training on the job, you learn everything there is to know about e-commerce!
- Dynamic market. E-commerce is happening. Right now! You work in a fast-paced and dynamic market, where there is a lot to win!
- Ambitious team. Together with the USA and Latin American team you work hard to reach our ambitious goals. Of course, there is also time for fun. You are regularly invited to social gathering, after work drinks and company trips!
- International work environment. You will work from the office in Medellín, but closely collaborating with your colleagues in the USA and the Netherlands. Since you work together with our development teams as well, you have regular contact with our offices in Ukraine and Sri Lanka.
- Fun extra’s: We have flexible work schedules, daily fruits, lunch together and fun activities.
What do we ask from you?
- You have 2 to 5 years’ experience in recruitment.
- You have a bachelor’s degree.
- Communicative skills. You speak and write fluently in English. You are great in understanding customer needs and know how to look for the ‘question behind the question’. You leave no room for interpretation.
- Great interpersonal skills. Make a great match with the team, you will be able to openly talk and communicate your ideas and participate in the corporate events.
Apply now with an English CV!
Want to learn more about Recruitment or about Sana Commerce? Join our Recruitment Meet-Up on August 27 in Ruta N, Medellin!