Professional, Human Resources, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to the world of a Corporate Recruiter at Sana Commerce. Literally the world.. Since we are an international organisation you will be looking for new talent in Rotterdam, Manchester, Munich or New York. You can make an impact from day 1 and that is what matters!
Being a Corporate Recruiter at Sana Commerce means that you will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle - from requisition to new hire. You will do the job intake with the Hiring Manager, write inspiring job descriptions, select the best candidates and hire our new rockstar!
What makes our role unique? You will be working in an ambitious team with a vision. That means that you will not be interviewing candidates all day, but you will also working on innovation. How can we do better? What have we learned? What could be optimised?
What we are looking for?
Having fun, performing well.. so why hiring another Corporate Recruiter? Because we believe in the growth of Sana Commerce and we can not make it happen without you! As the Corporate Recruiter at Sana Commerce you will be representing our company, our culture and our journey. You can convince every candidate to work for us and make them excited about the role, the team and the company.
What is in it for you?
- Making an impact: You will be working in an ambitious and growing team within a scale up organisation. This offers a lot of opportunities to bring you own ideas to actions and achieve huge results.
- Inspirering working environment: You will be based in our headquarters at the historical, UNESCO registered Van Nelle factory in Rotterdam. On a regular basis you are in touch with our international colleagues in New York, Manchester, Munich, Sri Lanka, Ukraine and Colombia.
- Best team ever: We like to work hard, have fun and.. if we have one reason to celebrate we will always do. We are open, entrepreneurial and result driven.
- Personal development: We think that you are important. For sure when it comes to your personal growth. We offer you the tools to keep you happy and engaged.
- Other benefits: Flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks, monthly theme drinks (including dinner), weekly Wednesday ‘tosti’ lunch, ping pong, fresh fruits, sports day, chair massages and many more..
You are the Corporate Recruiter with the ambition to improve recruitment every day a little bit more in a growing environment. You enjoy closing your own requisitions and support your colleagues if they have a challenging requisition and need some advice. Sharing your knowledge and challenge your colleague Recruiters and Hiring Managers gives you an energy boost! You take the lead and likes to work on both strategic and operational level!
Check in the box?
- Minimum of 2 years recruiting experience.
- Finished a Bachelor of Master Degree.
- Taking ownership and make it happen.
- Self-starter with a “can do” personality.
- Fun to work with and result driven at the same time!
- Perfect English language skills. Dutch is not required.
Does this sound like you? Make sure to apply now! Looking forward to have a coffee or tea at the Van Nelle!