Customer Service Consultant
Starter, Customer Success, Medellín, Colombia
As Customer Service Consultant, you are an expert of the Sana product. You provide appropriate guidance on user questions and incidents and deliver a superb experience for our customers via our support channels (email, phone & other). Also, you are providing data-backed recommendations to improve processes, tools and reduce customer questions and pain points.
As Customer Service Consultant, you are in daily contact with our customers to give them the best support and service. You work with big customers in the B2B industry. You are the face of Sana Commerce in the America´s market, which gives you a lot of responsibility to maintain relationships!
In short, your responsibilities are:
- Being the first point of contact for our customers.
- Pro-actively think along with the customer to resolve their questions quickly.
- Solve issues in the web shops.
- Handle customer questions via a ticket system within the agreed time frame.
- Compliance with the Service Level Agreement.
- Focus on customer satisfaction.
We are looking for:
You like the challenge of working in a start-up like environment! With an entrepreneurial mindset and problem-solving skills, you service the Sana customers the best you can. You have the curiosity to learn everything there is to know about our web shops, so you can understand how you can help customers reach their full online potential.
Further, you have:
- Engineering degree. A Bachelor in IT/systems/electronics/telecommunications engineering.
- Customer Experience. You have at least 1 year of experience in Customer Service
- Customers service skills. When issues arise, you see the potential to make something great out of it. You are never backing down and will always strive to reach the best possible solution for your customers.
- Great organizational skills. Superior project and time management skills, you have excellent attention to detail.
- Technical affinity. You have affinity with tech products are interested to learn everything there is to know about our software solution!
- Communicative skills. You speak and write fluently in English. You are great in understanding customer needs and know how to look for the ‘question behind the question’. You leave no room for interpretation.
- Growth. As our company is growing, you will get more responsibilities over time. By having e-learning training, training on the job and visits to the development centers, you learn everything there is to know about e-commerce! You have the opportunity to grow into a role as project manager, e-commerce consultant or customer success manager.
- Dynamic market. E-commerce is happening. Right now! You work in a fast-paced and dynamic market, where there is a lot to win!
- Ambitious team. Together with the USA and Latin American team you work hard to reach our ambitious goals. Of course, there is also time for fun. You are regularly invited to social gathering, after work drinks and company trips!
- International work environment. You will work from the office in Medellín, but closely collaborating with your colleagues in the USA and the Netherlands. Since you work together with our development teams as well, you have regular contact with our offices in Ukraine and Sri Lanka.
What else is there?
- You will be collaborating with our international team of colleagues (400+ people)
- We have flexible work schedules, daily fruits, and fun activities
Apply now with an English CV and join our e-commerce movement!