Customer Support Officer
Professional, Customer Success, Perth, Australia
Working in a dynamic start-up environment which allows you to grow in the field of e-commerce software. You won’t rest until you helped our customers reach their full online potential!
Sana Commerce has their headquarters in Rotterdam, The Netherlands and has been successfully selling e-commerce software since 2008. In the last 3 years we’ve expanded our business to Australia, New Zealand and Asia and opened an office in Perth. As Customer Support Officer, you are an expert of the Sana product. You provide appropriate guidance on user questions and incidents and deliver a superb support experience for our customers and partners via our support channels (email, phone & other). Also, you are providing data-backed recommendations to improve processes, tools and reduce customer questions and pain points.
In this role, you will grow along as our company is growing. Since you work closely together with the development teams in Ukraine and Sri Lanka, you can visit our colleagues there as well.
As Customer Support Officer, you are working full time and in daily contact with our customers to give them the best support and service. You work with big customers in the B2B industry. You are the face of Sana Commerce in the Australian, New Zealand and Asia region, which gives you a lot of responsibility to maintain relationships!
In short, you are:
- First point of contact for our customers.
- Pro-actively think along with the customer to resolve their questions quickly.
- Set up (small) requests for changes. Bigger changes will be handled by our Ecommerce Consultants.
- Solve issues in the web shops.
- Handle customer questions via a ticket system within the agreed time frame.
- Deliver and discuss service reports with customers.
- Compliance with the Service Level Agreement.
- Focus on customer satisfaction. You are reviewed with a NPS.
- Assisting the Sales team with Pre-sales activities
- Growth. As our company is growing, you will get more responsibilities over time. By having e-learning training, training on the job and visits to the headquarters, you learn everything there is to know about e-commerce! You have the opportunity to grow into a role as project manager, e-commerce consultant or customers success manager.
- Dynamic market. E-commerce is happening. Right now! You work in a fast-paced and dynamic market, where there is a lot to win!
- International work environment. You will work from the office in Perth but are in daily contact with our project teams in the Netherlands. Since you work together with our development teams as well, you have regular contact with our office in Ukraine and Sri Lanka. A trip to visit the development teams is in your job description as well!
- A salary in a range of AUD 55.000 - 70.000 on an annual base.
We are looking for:
You like the challenge of working in a start-up like environment! With an entrepreneurial mindset and problem-solving skills, you service the Sana customers the best you can. You have the curiosity to learn everything there is to know about our web shops, so you can understand how you can help customers reach their full online potential.
Further, you have
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Experience. You have at least 2 year of customer service/selling experience for a more complex product like software.
- Customers service skills. When issues arise, you see the potential to make something great out of it. You are never backing down and will always strive to reach the best possible solution for your customers.
- Great organizational skills. Superior project and time management skills, you have excellent attention to detail.
- Commercial skills. You always keep the company goals in mind, so you don’t pass on an opportunity to help a customer being more successful by promoting extra alterations or services.
- Communicative skills. You speak and write fluently in English. You are great in understanding customer needs and know how to look for the ‘question behind the question’. You leave no room for interpretation.
Are you our ambitious Customer Support?
Got questions? Call Annelot Kroon (Corporate Recruiter) via +31 010 2436000 or send an e-mail to email@example.com .