Sys Admin / DevOps Engineer
Professional, Product, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Your mission: you will make sure our 500-customer installation are running smooth on Microsoft Azure.
As a Sys Admin / DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for efficient installations of Sana Commerce ad make it running smooth on Microsoft Azure. You will work in a team with 3 people in the Netherlands which is a part of a global team of 20 people. Located in the product department which has globally 75 people. You like to automate your work. You like to reduce cost of the hosting by finding optimizations in our installations. You are able to organize your time and effort accordingly and do not hesitate to help others in achieving the team goal. Some examples of deliverables in our team:
- Automatic deployment automation in Azure.
- Automatic monitoring installation.
- Working on a global SaaS infrastructure.
- A great office: located in the Van Nellefabriek in Rotterdam.
- Personal growth: we support you to improve your competences and knowledge by offering you coaching, on the job training, knowledge sharing and (external) courses.
- A great team: working with an enthusiastic and result oriented team.
- International work environment: You are in daily (online) contact with teams based in Europe and Asia and have the opportunity to travel.
- Entrepreneurship: a lot of freedom to start new initiatives outside your own job description.
- Fun extra’s: flexible work schedule, international clients and colleagues’, drinks in our own bar, table tennis, a table soccer arena, fresh fruit, a monthly diner, a weekly grilled cheese sandwich lunch on Wednesday and more...
Do you have the following requirements?
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of systems as Microsoft Azure, Windows Servers, SQL Server or PowerShell.
- Able to communicate fluently and succinctly with people of various backgrounds.
- An affinity for the DevOps way of working.
- Willingness to learn on the job. We encourage cross functional and multi skilled individuals in our team.
Want to know more about the role or the team?
Schedule a 10-minute call with your future colleague Haico de Kroon to ask your questions!
Our selection procedure:
• Click on our ‘Apply now!’ button.
• Let’s have a chat! If your talent is a match with this role our talent scouts will give you a call to ask some additional questions about your skills and motivation.
• We are a data driven company, that’s why we might invite you to work on our brain teaser. It gives us great insight in your ability to learn quickly, which is essential in a fast-growing company like ours!
• You will meet us at our office to have a cup of coffee (or tea) with your future manager and colleagues.
• We might ask you to work on a Business Case that you can present to your future team
• Your final conversation will be a ‘get to know you’ with one of our members of the Board.
• You will be hired and happily running in our offices on Monday morning while everybody is cheering 😊
Excited about this role? Click on ‘Apply now!’ button and apply for the role.
See you soon!