Professional, Marketing, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Your mission: Is to generate leads with international email marketing campaigns. As E-mail Marketer you will be responsible for overseeing and implementing all automated marketing campaigns for Sana Commerce. Consequently, it is your role to facilitate and coordinate marketing automation campaigns to generate leads and ultimately revenue on a global level.
Your days will be awesome
As E-mail Marketer, you are part of the Demand Generation Team, consisting of growth and digital marketers. You are the owner of our marketing automation system Marketo. In your daily role you will work closely with the international field marketers and growth marketers, where you act as the sparring partner in the marketing automation field. You are a creative and a resourceful self-starter and a hands-on person who possesses the best combination of strategic thinking and drive to achieve tangible business results.
As a member of the Digital Marketing Team you will work closely with growth and field marketers to align and execute integrated marketing campaigns that support company objectives.
Your daily tasks could typically look like this:
- Implement marketing automation best practices to track, monitor, and report campaign performance.
- Responsible for the quality and delivery of email campaigns including campaign management, tactical recommendations, list segmentation, campaign development, quality assurance, and post-campaign reporting.
- Together with your fellow team members from the Digital Marketing team you will build, test, and optimize landing pages, lead generation forms and email templates that continuously improve performance of campaigns.
- Help manage the asset production process together with our Digital Marketing Support Team in Sri Lanka.
- Collaborate with Content Marketing to maintain a consistent brand voice and message throughout campaigns.
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximize results.
- You will constantly look at opportunities how to improve online campaigns by staying current with marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies.
- Manage several online projects with different stakeholders simultaneously.
And before you know it, it’s time to shut down your laptop and head home!
You will learn
In your exciting career in a dynamic industry. E-commerce is constantly changing, and you can be at the forefront of the latest innovations. There are plenty of ways to advance your personal development. You will continuously learn on the job from your colleague specialists as well as through trainings.
You will grow and be an entrepreneur
Sana is a fast-growing international scale-up software company. There’s never a dull moment, and there’s lots to do. This also means there is a lot to be gained and a lot of room to grow and to have a real impact. We encourage initiative and ideas. We will encourage you to develop yourself and support you to become an leading expert in E-mail Marketing.
You will work with a great, international team
At Sana Commerce, you will work together with a variety of marketing departments, from copywriters to field marketers across the globe. You have a chance to work in a dynamic, international company with a progressive and ambitious marketing organization that utilizes the latest marketing techniques.
To take care of you
Physically and mentally. We always have fresh fruits available and you can join our sporting programs. A big plus: due to our onboarding program you will quickly be feeling at home! Other extra’s: flexible working hours, free drinks in our own bar, table tennis, table football arena, monthly dinner and weekly grilled cheese lunches.
Your commitment to us:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree preferably with 2-4 years’ experience in e-mail marketing;
- You have experience working for a B2B tech company;
- You have a proven track record in the coordination of online campaigns;
- You have a strong written and verbal communication skills in English (nice to have: Dutch) to build and maintain good relationships with internal stakeholders;
- You have analytical skills and the ability to convince stakeholders based on data & facts;
- You have previous experience using Marketing Automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot and Hubspot (preferred Marketo);
- You have knowledge of web analytics platforms and email best practices.
You will be the one to take our email marketing activities to the next level on a global scale. And you love to work with multiple tasks and tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment!
- Click on our ‘Apply now!’ button.
- Let’s have a chat! If your talent is a match with this role our talent scouts will give you a call to ask some additional questions about your skills and motivation.
- We are a data driven company, that’s why we might invite you to work on our brain teaser. It gives us great insight in your ability to learn quickly, which is essential in a fast-growing company like ours!
- You will meet us at our office to have a cup of coffee (or tea) with your future manager and colleagues.
- We might ask you to work on a Business Case that you can present to your future team
- Your final conversation will be a ‘get to know you’ with one of our members of the Board.
- You will be invited for a Meet Up with (parts) of the team, have a team lunch and reflect with your future manager
- You will be hired and happily running in our offices on Monday morning while everybody is cheering 😊
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you have any questions about this role. Please contact our recruiter, Adinda Drenth. You can reach her through +31 10 243 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.