Professional, Marketing, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Corporate Visual Designer
Your mission: Create high-quality, on-brand and impactful designs and visual assets, working with the Sana Marketing Team to drive results and deliver against our marketing goals.
Responsibilities: As a Corporate Visual Designer at Sana Commerce, a global software company that sells business-to-business e-commerce solutions, you will be the lead design specialist in the corporate marketing team.
You will be in charge of all our marketing designs. You will ensure that all designs and visual assets are of high quality, on brand and deliver against our goals. Around 90% of the work would be online focused, 10% offline focused, including:
• White papers, e-books, factsheets and other digital long-form content
• Design assets for landing pages, blog posts and other web pages
• Smaller digital designs such as email signatures, social media images, icons and illustrations
• Email newsletter templates
• Brochures, pull-up banners, event booth designs and other print content
• Customer testimonial videos, simple animations and other types of videos (video experience would be a big bonus, but not necessary)
As a Visual Designer you will work closely with our copywriters to make sure we are all aligned in terms of communication and planning. You will also have the help of a part-time junior designer to assist you with the workload.
We have a lot of challenging projects ready for you. But we also encourage you to discover new communication and design initiatives. You will get a lot of freedom to think about new concepts and be involved in challenging conversations about the corporate identity and its style guide. In addition, you will proactively look for ways to streamline our design processes to help us scale and increase speed, while maintaining a consistent level of quality.
Next to what we are already doing, we have ambitions to do more with photography and videography within our marketing materials. So, it would be great (but not a must) if you have some experience in either or both of these fields.
You are a proactive Corporate Visual Designer, preferably experienced within a business-to-business/corporate marketing team. You know what it’s like to find the perfect balance between managing big projects and small ad hoc design assignments. You know how to manage your time and what has the highest priority, so you dare to challenge the business and to say no if needed.
• At least 6 years of experience as a Visual, Graphic or Digital Designer. Could be experience within an agency or in an in-house business-to-business/corporate marketing team.
• You have a clear vision on design and how this should fall together with the corporate identity.
• You know how to work closely with a marketing team and how to build strong relationships with important stakeholders.
• Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe CS) is required.
• Experience in photography and videography is a big plus, but not a necessity.
• Good communicator in English (fluent is required). Dutch is preferred, but not required.
Click on our ‘Apply now!’ button.
Let’s have a chat! If your talent is a match with this role our talent scouts will give you a call to ask some additional questions about your skills and motivation.
We are a data driven company, that’s why we might invite you to work on our brain teaser. It gives us great insight in your ability to learn quickly, which is essential in a fast-growing company like ours!
You will meet us at our office to have a cup of coffee (or tea) with your future manager and colleagues.
We might ask you to work on a Business Case that you can present to your future team
Your final conversation will be a ‘get to know you’ with one of our members of the Board.
You will be invited for a Meet Up with (parts) of the team, have a team lunch and reflect with your future manager.
You will be hired and happily running in our offices on Monday morning while everybody is cheering 😊
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you have any questions about this role. Please contact our Recruitment Manager, Shaunny Veldhuis. You can reach her through +31 10 243 6000 or email@example.com.