Head of Recruitment
Professional, Human Resources, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Your mission: Hiring A-players (within 90 days) for our fast scaling company with a great, ambitious and scaling recruitment team!
Working within Recruitment in a scale-up environment is a special thing. You're at the very core of the potential growth of our organization. Without finding the right people, at the right time, our growth ambitious will be delayed. In a scale-up, growth is all about people. About culture fit, learning speed, predictable hiring and onboarding. Therefore, recruitment is one of the pillars and greatest enablers of success (or failure) of our strategy.
Last two years, we made serious steps in our Recruitment strategy and performance. We put a strategy in place which leads to an excellent candidate journey, implemented a new applicant tracking system, created new employer branding websites, changed our way-of-working drastically, standardized the recruitment process and interviews, implemented preselection tooling, build a recruitment dashboard to monitor and track progress continuously. Seems like we have it all in place and are performing good – and this is the case – but, we are even more ambitious.
It’s is great that we closed our 100th hire of the year earlier than ever before and that we are reaching all our KPI’s (Cost per Hire, Time to Hire, Quality of Hire). We have more than 30.000 applicants around the globle and this year we are hiring more than 200 new a-players. At Sana Commerce and within our recruitment team we are very result driven and ambitious. We want more. We want to close all our vacancies within 90 days (or even earlier of course!) and have a strong talent pool which we can leverage in the near future. And that is where you come in!
- Manage, train and evaluate our team of recruiters in our primary regions and headquarters.
- Challenge the team and take the initiative to reach our KPI’s and hard-to-fill requisitions.
- Continuous improvement and attention on operational excellence for recruitment.
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans (Strategic Workforce Planning).
- Implement global best practices on predictive hiring.
- Improve current data driven dashboard to improve KPI’s.
- Inspire and implement employer branding campaigning and which leads to direct conversion.
- Manage and advise key stakeholders from the business when it comes to recruitment process and hiring needs.
- Minimum of 2 years of people management experience in a similar Recruitment Manager role. Preferably in a scale-up organization in SaaS/Tech/IT.
- Experienced with agency- and scale-up (corporate) recruitment.
- Very structured, well organized, able to see the full picture and a keen eye for detail. You are analytical and sharp on the performance and indicate when to support the team.
- The right balance between strategic and operational skills. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and have a long- and short-term vision for the team.
- Driven by results, KPI’s and have a proven track record.
- Energized and fun to work with.
- (Near) native Dutch language skills and good English language skills are required.
Want to know more about the role or the team?
Schedule a 10-minute call with your future colleague Shaunny Veldhuis to ask your questions!
- Click on our ‘Apply now!’ button.
- Let’s have a chat! If your talent is a match with this role our talent scouts will give you a call to ask some additional questions about your skills and motivation.
- We are a data driven company, that’s why we might invite you to work on our brain teaser. It gives us great insight in your ability to learn quickly, which is essential in a fast-growing company like ours!
- You will meet us at our office to have a cup of coffee (or tea) with your future manager and colleagues.
- We might ask you to work on a Business Case that you can present to your future team
- Your final conversation will be a ‘get to know you’ with one of our members of the Board.
- You will be hired and happily running in our offices on Monday morning while everybody is cheering 😊
Excited about this role? Click on ‘Apply now!’ button and apply for the role.
See you soon!