HR Generalist (Medellin)
Professional, Human Resources, Medellín, Colombia
As an HR Generalist at Sana, you will be carrying out responsibilities in several functional areas, mainly in recruitment and HR administration. You will be acting as liaisons between workers, managers, and executives in measuring employee engagement.
- Responsible for the full recruitment cycle
- Help with employee orientation, development, and training
- In charge of employee relations
- Responsible for payroll process, benefits administration and documentation
- Implement employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health
- Events and social media coordination
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Human Resources or Business Administration
- +2 years of experience in HR/Recruitment
- Currently living in Medellin
- Full-time availability
- Full English Working Proficiency (C1)
- General knowledge of Colombian employment laws and practices
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Effective oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills
What else is there?
- You will be collaborating with our international team of colleagues (300+ people)
- We have flexible work schedules, daily fruits, and fun activities
Apply now and join our e-commerce movement!