Junior Digital Marketer
Starter, Online Marketing, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Sana is on a mission to make companies successful with our e-commerce software. Sana is a fast-growing international scale-up software company. There’s never a dull moment, and there’s lots to do. This also means there is a lot to be gained and a lot of room to grow and to have a real impact.
Your mission is to: become a digital marketing specialist and join Sana’s mission in making companies successful with our e-commerce software.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining Digital Marketing related tooling for Sana Commerce. You will also be involved/responsible for the day to day management of our websites (Wordpress & Marketo), measuring and analyzing website traffic, campaign setup and optimization and SEO.
Your days will be awesome
You start your day… with some tea or coffee, of course. This is the time of the day when you get your engine going by taking a look at your dashboard and checking your KPI's before heading down for your first stand-up. After the stand-up you might quickly adjust some of your priorities for the day based on the input from your colleagues.
Your daily tasks could typically look like this:
· Managing and executing website requests for marketing in general and other departments (product marketing, customer success, recruitment etc)
· Build dashboards for campaigns/regions
· Create and optimize landing pages
· Work with SEA agency/regions to implement best practices and update regional Adwords accounts.
And before you know it, it’s time to shut off your laptop and head home!
You will learn
To develop a strong understanding and become an expert in WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Ads (SEA), SEO, Google Tag Manager and Marketing Automation (Marketo).
You will grow and be an entrepreneur
Sana is a fast-growing international scale-up software company. There’s never a dull moment, and there’s lots to do. This also means there is a lot to be gained and a lot of room to grow and to have a real impact. We encourage initiative and ideas. We will encourage you to develop yourself and support you to become an expert in digital marketing.
You will work with a great, international team
You will be part and work closely with your colleagues across the globe! You’ll work in a young, international team that loves innovation (growth hacking, anybody?), as well as getting together to sport, party, and do other fun activities together!
To take care of you
Physically and mentally. We always have fresh fruits available and you can join our sporting programs. A big plus: due to our onboarding program you will quickly be feeling at home!
Your commitment to us:
You have a bachelor's degree, a starter/entry level with high interest and affinity in Digital marketing and any experience in the field is a plus (traineeship, hobby). You have experience with at least SEO, CMS and Google analytics. You are enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, committed and thrive in a hectic and dynamic environment!
Sana Commerce headquarters is based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, and has been successfully selling e-commerce software since 2008. In the past years we have expanded our business internationally and opened several offices all around the world.
· Click on our ‘Apply now!’ button.
· Let’s have a chat! If your talent is a match with this role our talent scouts will give you a call to ask some additional questions about your skills and motivation.
· We are a data driven company, that’s why we might invite you to work on our brain teaser. It gives us great insight in your ability to learn quickly, which is essential in a fast-growing company like ours!
· You will meet us at our office to have a cup of coffee (or tea) with your future manager and colleagues.
· We might ask you to work on a Business Case that you can present to your future team
· Your final conversation will be a ‘get to know you’ with one of our members of the Board.
· You will be hired and happily running in our offices on Monday morning while everybody is cheering 😊
Excited about this role? Click on ‘Apply now!’ button and apply for the role.
See you soon!