(Junior) Growth Hacker
Starter, Marketing, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Your mission: evangelizing the growth-mind set and boost lead generation within Sana Commerce!
At Sana Commerce we are growing at a fast pace. Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal is that Sana Commerce will serve 10.000 clients in 2030. As we start in 2019 with over 500 clients. You do understand that there is still some work left for us. Therefore we need you to help us generate new business opportunities for Sana Commerce. As a growth marketing specialist you help us grow internationally in a cost-effective and agile way. Using both existing and new marketing channels on a global level to inspire potential clients and help them with their customer journey.
We have recently started to embrace growth marketing. In our new team you will help us in evangelizing the growth-mind set in the global marketing operations by stimulating agile ways of working, resulting in effective and data-driven working methods. Together with the marketing teams you will define the goals and the milestones for the growth hackings projects. We expect that you will work on three projects at the same time in short sprints
- Successfully complete a total of four predefined marketing challenges (3 months each) according to the planning and quality standards set by management, with the goal of accelerating growth.
- Work on a daily basis in Virtual Teams to acquire new skills and contribute to the team’s success.
- Proactively identify new growth opportunities for our organic and paid channels.
- Evangelize a growth mind-set and be responsible for the successful implementation and continuous adoption of growth hacking.
- Execute on a weekly basis a predefined set of operational activities in order to gain needed experience in all specialties of marketing and industry knowledge.
- Participate in all growth sprints within the Marketing Department and contributing to the successful execution of experiments.
- Create a pragmatic analytical skill set by keeping track of experiments, their results and putting learnings into practice.
Do you match the Sana Commerce core competences:
- Entrepreneurial: You are ambitious in personal and business objectives, able to act if Sana would be your own business and you are eager to try out new things.
- Result driven: You are focused on achieving results that have real value, eager to win and overcome setbacks and you combine a mindset of critical thinking with constructive problem solving.
- Committed: You are passionate about the job, and able to go beyond your formal job responsibility if it’s in the best interest of the company and take initiative when it comes to your own job as well as for the company as a whole.
- Team Spirit: You are a strong team player, who is passionate about working in agile teams and is at your best self when working in a team
We offer you:
- Compensation: a competitive salary and 25 days off.
- Entrepreneurship: a lot of freedom in your role, room for developing your own ideas and initiatives. You will make an impact on our organization.
- Fast-growing environment: you end up in a fast-growing, international environment in which growth hacking is becoming increasingly important.
- A goal-driven team: together with the Growth Marketing Team you work hard to determine goals together and to achieve them.
- International work environment: you work from the head office in Rotterdam, but work together with colleagues in other European regions, Sri Lanka, Australia and the USA.
- Development: besides personal development with our HR team, you will also follow training courses to keep abreast of the latest growth hacking trends. We encourage you to register for various courses of your choice.
- Fine extras: flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks, monthly dinners, weekly Wednesday afternoon 'tosti' lunch, ping pong, table football arena, fresh fruit, sports day and much more.
Do you bring?
- 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience in an online marketing or growth hacking role.
- Excellent speaking and writing in English.
- Have a working permit for The Netherlands.
- Experience with content marketing.
- Good understanding of SEO.
- Experience with Online Marketing Channels (SEO, SEA, PPC, Social Media Advertising and Conversion Rate Optimization) is preferable.
- Experience with B2B target group and/or e-commerce environment is a plus.
- Click on our ‘Apply now!’ button.
- Let’s have a chat! If your talent is a match with this role our talent scouts will give you a call to ask some additional questions about your skills and motivation.
- We are a data driven company, that’s why we might invite you to work on our brain teaser. It gives us great insight in your ability to learn quickly, which is essential in a fast-growing company like ours!
- You will meet us at our office to have a cup of coffee (or tea) with your future manager and colleagues.
- We might ask you to work on a Business Case that you can present to your future team
- Your final conversation will be a ‘get to know you’ with one of our members of the Board.
- You will be hired and happily running in our offices on Monday morning while everybody is cheering 😊
Excited about this role? Click on ‘Apply now!’ button and apply for the role.
See you soon!