Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Professional, Human Resources, Rotterdam, Netherlands
The perfect match
There is nothing better in the world than matching candidates and requisitions. You might have some experience as a Campus Recruiter, Agency Recruiter or Talent Sourcer and you are actually up to the next level. Join us as our newest Junior Corporate Recruiter within our global recruitment team.
On a daily basis you will do anything to source, engage and hire the best people for our amazing job opportunities. Not just for The Netherlands, you will also be in charge for hiring at other international offices/locations. The coolest part about this job – you are responsible from requisition to offer, managing this whole process by yourself.
You will be part of our global recruitment team, which contains of 6 colleagues at our headquarters and 3 colleagues divided over The United States of America, Ukraine and Sri Lanka. During our weekly calls we connect about our successes, learnings and check-in on our roles that we worked on the past week. Besides your recruiting colleagues, you will connect a lot with your candidates and Hiring Managers, since that is where the magic happens!
What we offer:
- Making an impact – At Sana Commerce you will actually make an impact from day one. You will be part of our growth journey. We appreciate every single piece of feedback – so with your great ideas we can make the world a bit better each day!
- Inspiring office – Yes – we keep telling how awesome our office is, because it is just the truth. We are proud to walk in our office every single day at the Van Nelle Factory in Rotterdam. (You should see it yourself).
- Growing team – Since the company is very ambitious, we have to be as well! And that is exactly what we are. In the past years Sana Commerce had a growth of 40% year over year and we were not able to do that without our people (hired by us). Our board is very engaged and committed when it comes hiring the best people in the world and we can tell that this is a huge advantage.
- Personal growth – Growth, growth, growth. Again! If you are already tired of this word, Sana Commerce would not be the best fit for you. Joining our organization means that you are eager, ambitious and you want to grow. Since you are in a team with a lot of senior and experienced recruiters, we are sure you will learn a lot. Next to that we also offer opportunities internal and external to develop yourself even more.
- Good stuff – We talked about the career, your growth, but we did not talk about the good stuff. We have flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks, monthly theme drinks (with food!), Wednesday ‘tosti’ lunch, ping pong, fresh fruits, our annual sports event and many many more..
What we expect from you:
Currently you are a Campus Recruiter, Agency Recruiter or Talent Sourcer who is actually ready for the next level. You fell in love with recruitment and you know that there is no better feeling in the world when you closed your perfect candidate for your amazing requisition. Your ambition is to make the world every day a bit better – which is needed in a very dynamic, fast-growing environment like ours. You love to take the lead, you enjoy being responsible and you always come up with a vision / creative ideas.
So, just in a nutshell, you:
- Worked in recruitment for at least one year.
- Finished your bachelor or master degree.
- Want to improve processes and optimize everything you can.
- Take responsibility and ownership.
- Are located in the Rotterdam area.
- Speak (near) native Dutch and English.
When do we meet for coffee (or tea)? Apply right here and we will be in touch soon