Marketing Manager LATAM region
Professional, Marketing, Medellín, Colombia
Are you entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-driven? Do you thrive on working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
As Marketing Manager, you will work closely together with our marketing team. The team exists of regional marketing managers for the UK, DACH, US and APAC, specialists in the field of digital marketing and content and a campaign manager. Among others, you will work on marketing automation (we use Marketo), lead nurturing, content marketing, digital marketing, and events. You will work at Medellín, Colombia but will be in contact with colleagues and partners all over the world.
- Acquire and manage the relationship with (new) content platforms and user groups;
- Work closely together with our telemarketers to optimize campaigns;
- Develop region-specific lead nurturing programs by using our marketing automation system (Marketo);
- Optimize corporate marketing campaigns and initiate new local campaigns yourself;
- Optimize the Sana Commerce website where needed;
- Create new marketing documents in order to support the local sales team;
- Maximize the effectiveness of our online marketing campaigns by using search engine optimization, search engine advertisements, social and e-mail campaigns;
- Contact customers to write reference cases and include them in the corporate content strategy;
- Organize participation in industry trade shows and events.
You are an entrepreneurial Spanish speaker with a passion for marketing. You have the feeling that B2B marketing is more exciting than B2C marketing, that is why you choose a career in this field. Even though you have a critical mindset in the actions that you take, you always think in opportunities.
- Have a Bachelor degree.
- Have excellent communicative skills: You are able to present and communicate your thoughts and insights to executive level in a clear and understandable way.
- Have experience creating content and have worked with the LATAM region.
- Have good product comprehension: you are capable of quickly learning the ins & outs of a software product.
- Result Driven: Excellent organizational skills, prioritizing tasks and managing time efficiently
- Are a native Spanish speaker and proficient in English.
- Make impact. In a growing company like ours, you will have a big influence on our growth strategy the Latin-American region.
- Freedom. You are free to experiment with different means of marketing, to develop the marketing strategy.
- Ambitious team. Together with the whole marketing team, you will work hard to meet our ambitious marketing targets. However, there is plenty of time for some fun as well during our weekly lunch and Friday afternoon
- Benefits and fun. Flexible work hours, international customers and colleagues, contribution to fitness subscription, weekly Wednesday lunch, Friday afternoon drinks, fresh daily fruit, monthly Fun Fridays where we do paintball, indoor rock climbing, pub quiz, horse riding, karaoke and much more!
Please apply with your resume in english