Server Administrator (Medellin)
Professional, Product, Medellín, Colombia
As a Server Specialist know all the ins- and outs from the Sana software. Therefore, you know exactly how to serve the customers’ needs with the right Sana features. This way you help our customers reach their full online potential!
As Server Administrator you work together with our Project Managers in order to implement the Sana Commerce webstore at our customers. You are involved from the initial project phase to the eventual ‘go live’ of the web store. During the implementation phase, you are providing the functional and technical support in order to get the webstore up and running as quick and effective as possible. You will be responsible for the implementation of Sana for all our Latin-American clients, but also collaborating a lot with our US Team in New York.
Your daily tasks:
- Consult customers regarding suitable solutions for their B2B challenges
- Instruct 3rd parties and our development centers
- Support customers during and after implementation of their web store
- Establish strong client relationships throughout the implementation project
- Provide technical support and assistance on our webstore solution
- Bachelor’s degree in systems, computer, electronics engineering
- +2 years of experience in related positions
- English Working Proficiency
- Experience with IIS, MS SQL, hosting environments, Webservice configuration, Web security (for example SSL, VPN).
- Excellent communication skills
What else is there?
- You will be collaborating with our international team of colleagues (300+ people)
- We have flexible work schedules, daily fruits, and fun activities
Apply now and join our e-commerce movement!