Professional, Marketing, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Your mission: We expect you to deliver the Sana benefits of the product in a super engaging way, leading to more successful customer and partner acquisition. Moreover, to create understanding of Sana’s product and value proposition to our marketing and sales teams as well as to our existing partners. By doing this you gather market data on how we can improve, position and establish the pricing of the product.
Your days will be awesome
You start your day… with some tea or coffee, of course. This is the time of the day when you get your engine going by taking a look at your dashboard and checking your KPIs before heading down for your first stand-up. After the stand-up you might quickly adjust some of your priorities for the day based on the input from your colleagues.
Your daily tasks could typically look like this:
· Creating training programs for our colleagues and partners;
· Market analysis: discover trends, competitors, generate quantitative and qualitative market data from internal and external data;
· Creating Sales & Marketing collateral: (product) presentations and whitepapers;
· Provide our customers, partners and colleagues with regular product updates;
· Advising on the pricing of Sana’s products globally.
And before you know it, it’s time to shut down your laptop and head home!
You will learn
All aspects concerned with Sales, Marketing and Product development and develop into an experienced Product marketeer in no time.
You will grow and be an entrepreneur
Sana is a fast-growing international scale-up software company. There’s never a dull moment, and there’s lots to do. This also means there is a lot to be gained and a lot of room to grow and to have a real impact. We encourage initiative and ideas. We will encourage you to develop yourself and support you to become an expert in Product Marketing.
You will work with a great, international team
You will be part and work closely with your colleagues across the globe! You’ll work in a small team and be part of the setup of a Product Marketing team, as well as getting together to sport, party, and do other fun activities together!
To take care of you
Physically and mentally. We always have fresh fruits available and you can join our sporting programs. A big plus: due to our onboarding program you will quickly be feeling at home!
Your commitment to us:
You have a bachelor/master degree, a couple of years of relevant experience and a high interest and affinity with e-commerce, web development, content management and ERP (hobby, trainee ship etc). You have excellent communication skills (NL & ENG) and you are enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, eager, result driven, committed and thrive in a hectic and dynamic environment!
· Click on our ‘Apply now!’ button.
· Let’s have a chat! If your talent is a match with this role our talent scouts will give you a call to ask some additional questions about your skills and motivation.
· We are a data driven company, that’s why we might invite you to work on our brain teaser. It gives us great insight in your ability to learn quickly, which is essential in a fast-growing company like ours!
· You will meet us at our office to have a cup of coffee (or tea) with your future manager and colleagues.
· We might ask you to work on a Business Case that you can present to your future team
· Your final conversation will be a ‘get to know you’ with one of our members of the Board.
· You will be hired and happily running in our offices on Monday morning while everybody is cheering 😊
Excited about this role? Click on ‘Apply now!’ button and apply for the role.
See you soon!