Professional, Project Management, New York, United States
E-Commerce Project Manager
Stability is vital at a growing organization like Sana Commerce, where we’re constantly launching new web stores. As a Project Manager, you’re the rock-solid foundation we need!
You’re the central point of contact for both clients and colleagues. You guide your clients through the dynamic world of e-commerce - ERP implementations toward a successful web store launch!
As a Project Manager, you collaborate with our e-commerce consultants, support consultants and developers, both local and overseas. You’re responsible for the alignment between the teams and keep your client updated on all progress.
The e-commerce world is constantly evolving and clients are always discovering new possibilities for their web store. As a result, a Project Manager’s biggest challenge is keeping client wishes in mind. The great thing about this is that every project is unique. One minute you’re getting your online marketing colleagues involved, the next you’re facing technical problems, or you’re managing a web store project where design takes center stage. There isn’t an aspect of e-commerce you won’t see!
This means that your average day at the office is all about:
- Communicating, communicating, communicating: you know exactly what the project status is, and make sure everyone else knows, too.
- Aligning different stakeholders, each with their own schedule.
- Managing expectations: not delivering on a promise simply isn’t an option.
- Anticipating problems: you always have a back-up plan.
- Massive amounts of high fives when another amazing web store goes live!
We’re Looking For
An experienced project manager with a passion for e-commerce. For you, “stress-resistant” is more than just an empty term in a vacancy text: you’re a master planner, but can also effortlessly deal with any unexpected events. You understand the benefits of seamless integration between a web store and an ERP system, and that’s exactly why you want to work at Sana.
- A great communicator. You make sure that everyone knows what’s expected of them. You’re open and understanding, but also decisive.
- A leader. You lead several internal and external parties, often with different interests. You know exactly how to approach everyone to achieve the best collaboration.
- Able to speak from experience. After completing your college or university education, you gained at least 5 years of relevant project management experience within an e-commerce or software environment. You know better than anyone about the challenges of a project management role.
· An awesome office: Located in the heart of Manhattan, we provide you with an open plan office in WeWork NoMad. Unlimited coffee (from 'normal' to soy-milk-lattes), loads of events (food-tastings, sports, pizza-meet-ups) and happy hour with plenty to drink!
· A great team: Working with an enthusiastic and ambitious team of sales, marketing and product specialists in the US.
· International work environment: You are in daily (online) contact with teams based in Europe and Asia.
· Entrepreneurship: A lot of freedom to start new initiatives outside your own job description, which helps us grow the business to become a market-leader in B2B e-commerce software in North America!
If you as ambitious as we are? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply below!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.