By use case
By business type
Distribution Manufacturing Wholesale
E-commerce for Microsoft Dynamics
E-commerce for SAP
Take your web store to the next level
Discover our additional services and add-ons, from shipping to PIM and marketing.
E-commerce add-ons E-commerce services
Project Management New York
As a Project Manager, you’re the rock-solid foundation we need! You’re the central point of contact for both clients and colleagues. You guide your clients through the dynamic world of e-commerce – ERP implementations toward a successful web store launch! You collaborate with our e-commerce consultants, support consultants and developers, both local and overseas. You’re responsible for the alignment between the teams and keep your client updated on all progress.
· Aligning different stakeholders, each with their own schedule.
· Managing expectations: not delivering on a promise simply isn’t an option.
· Anticipating problems: you always have a back-up plan.
· Massive amounts of high fives when another amazing web store goes live!
What’s in it for you?
· Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So, from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth.
· Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well.
· Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team.
· Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly bootcamp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people.
· An awesome office: Located in the heart of Manhattan with unlimited coffee (from 'normal' to soy-milk-lattes), loads of events (food-tastings, sports, pizza, meet-ups) and happy hours
What you bring along:
An experienced project manager with a passion for e-commerce. For you, “stress-resistant” is more than just an empty term in a vacancy text: you’re a master planner but can also effortlessly deal with any unexpected events. You understand the benefits of seamless integration between a web store and an ERP system, and that’s exactly why you want to work at Sana.
Also, you are:
· A great communicator. You make sure that everyone knows what’s expected of them. You’re open and understanding, but also decisive.
· A leader. You lead several internal and external parties, often with different interests. You know exactly how to approach everyone to achieve the best collaboration.
· Able to speak from experience. After completing your college or university education, you gained at least 5 years of relevant project management experience within an e-commerce or software environment. You know better than anyone about the challenges of a project management role.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
· Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
· Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
· Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
· Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Online Assessment & Phone Interview
With the assessment, we’re measuring your learning agility. Did we click? Then our recruiters would love to get to know you better.
Meet your future manager and ask them anything about the role you’re applying for, about Sana Commerce and the culture.
It’s based on real scenarios and information — you need to prepare a business case. This is done to assess the love for your future role and your skills. One of your future team members will also join this meeting.
We close our hiring process by introducing you to a member of our management team.