Sales Operation Associate
Starter, Sales, New York, United States
To work remote in a young, global, digital company with a progressive sales organization that utilizes the latest sales methodologies. Sana Commerce is an established US based ISV. Supported by marketing, inside sales and channel sales specialists you’ll have the resources you need to focus on what you’re really good at – supporting a sales team to help onboard new customers!
Sana Commerce is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, and has been successfully selling e-commerce software since 2008. Since then, we expanded our business to the US and Canadian region and headquartered in NYC. This is where many of our Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Delivery consultants are working hard to grow our market share in the US and Canadian regions. You would work from this location daily.
You will focus on process improvement activities, dashboards, CRM, proposal generation, order submission, and other day to day selling related initiatives. You will get individual coaching and learn from your team and colleagues from marketing, channel sales and product.
You report directly to the VP Sales North America, and work together with one other Sales Operations Associate in the NY office to bring the Sales organization to the next level. You will also work strategically with the Global Sales Operations Manager in The Netherlands to ensure alignment across the company.
As a junior Sales Operations associate at Sana Commerce you’ll support our selling efforts by:
- Ensure correct order administration, invoicing and commission payouts for the Sales team.
- Support the Sales team in their day to day work, for example when they need help with tools like CRM or our Quote Generation tool, and signaling and acting upon their feedback.
- Maintain, improve and ensure the successful adoption of tooling and information systems used by the Sales team.
- Run initiatives to automate/simplify processes to decrease the amount of manual work in both Sales & Sales Operations.
- Set up, maintain and continuously improve performance measurements.
- Help new Sales colleagues onboard faster / improve the onboarding program for Sales.
- Help organize other events/initiatives within the Sales team
Personal Growth. Working in a dynamic, fast-growing company means that you will get more responsibilities over time. E-learning and training on the job will ensure you learn everything there is to know about our e-commerce product. We make sure your sales skills are up to date by organizing monthly trainings.
Dynamic market. E-commerce is happening, and it’s happening right now. You’ll be focusing on small and medium-sized organizations that use ERP systems with which Sana integrates, such as Microsoft Dynamics and SAP. Examples of successful Sana clients in this segment include Stone Brewing, Zumex, Flex Fit.
Ambitious team. Together with the North American team you will work hard to reach our ambitious goals. Of course, there is also time for fun as we have regular meet ups as a team and work to refine out skills and team collaboration.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Associate:
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive mindset
- Analytical/ problem-solving skills
- Committed & entrepreneurial spirit
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.