Sales Operations Analyst
Starter, Sales, Rotterdam, Netherlands
It is your mission to support the Sales Operations & Enablement Manager in promoting an agile and data-driven way of working within the global sales organization.
Do you get excited about performing experiments to make the organization grow faster? Do you get energy from analyzing data and are you always looking for opportunities to improve?
As part of the Sales Operations & Enablement team you are the driving force behind data-driven decision making within the Sales organization. You can therefore make a direct impact on the realization of Sana's growth objectives in the coming years.
Our ambition is to be among the top 5 B2B e-commerce companies worldwide and to have 10,000 active customers in 2030. That means that we are constantly looking for talented new colleagues to help realize those ambitions.
It is your mission to support the Sales Operations & Enablement Manager in promoting an agile and data-driven way of working within the global sales organization. You have an advisory role towards the Management team. By combining your insights with the expert view of your Marketing and Sales colleagues and then translating this into concrete changes, you increase the effectiveness of the Sales organization.
In your role you will also be the point of contact for your sales colleagues. You train and support the sales team in the use of different tools and processes, ensure that feedback is properly followed up and you play an important role in the implementation and adoption of new tools. Stakeholder management is key!
You are part of the Global Sales Operations & Enablement team - which again falls within the Sales organization - and you report to the Sales Operations & Enablement Manager. You work closely with Marketing, Sales and Information Management colleagues around the world to bring the organization one step closer to its growth objectives.
Possible projects that you could be involved in:
- Implementation and adoption of a new Sales Enablement Hub for Sales – this is currently one of the largest and most challenging projects within the sales organization. With this we can ensure that the sales team always has access to the latest marketing content, and we can measure how customers with use this content. You are responsible for the successful roll-out of this platform to the entire marketing and sales departments. You also analyze the adoption and performance of the tool.
- Management and optimization of our reporting platform (PowerBI) from Sales - Together with your colleagues from marketing, finance and information management you ensure that the daily, weekly, quarterly and annual KPIs are always transparent to the organization.
- Business analyst role - You analyze data and investigate where bottlenecks lie in our sales process. You invent, test and evaluate possible solutions based on data and knowledge from experts from the organization. You also help the sales department with setting short and long-term goals and you think about how we can achieve them.
- Training and onboarding – We will help you become an expert in the field of sales enablement and / or business intelligence by participating in on-the-job coaching and in consultation with workshops and events. You play a role in the onboarding of new sales colleagues by training them on our processes, systems and KPIs. You also have the room to convert your knowledge into your own workshops and presentations for internal and/or external events.
- Leadership - In consultation with your manager you can fulfill a leadership role for one or more junior colleagues within the team.
- At least a completed Bachelor’s of Master’s degree (in the direction of Economics, Econometrics, Business Administration, Data Science or similar is a plus but not necessary.
- Experience with processing, analyzing and/or reporting data (SQL, PowerBI, R Studio) is an advantage but not necessary;
- Affinity with numbers and data is a must;
- You are available for at least 32 hours a week
- You are someone who likes to take care of the business, works independently and proactively and likes to take the department to a higher level;
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written.
- An ambitious and professional environment with many opportunities in the field of personal and professional development;
- You are actively trained through on-the-job training, personal skills training and peer coaching;
- An environment in which innovation, cooperation, development of people and organizations, fun, entrepreneurship and no-nonsense are central.
- You will work in an organization that is fully in motion (internationally), with development opportunities and room for your own input.
- You work in a beautiful monumental building, placed on the UNESCO world heritage list, the Van Nelle factory.
- We take care of you, both physically and mentally. There is fresh fruit daily and you can participate in great sports programs. You are not a number and thanks to our onboarding you quickly feel at home.
- Nice extras: Flexible working hours, international customers and colleagues, Friday afternoon drinks in our own bar, monthly dinners, weekly Wednesday afternoon "toast" lunch, ping pong, table football arena, fresh fruit, sports day and much more ...
- Click on our ‘Apply now!’ button.
- Let’s have a chat! If your talent is a match with this role our talent scouts will give you a call to ask some additional questions about your skills and motivation.
- We are a data driven company, that’s why we might invite you to work on our brain teaser. It gives us great insight in your ability to learn quickly, which is essential in a fast-growing company like ours!
- You will meet us at our office to have a cup of coffee (or tea) with your future manager and colleagues.
- We might ask you to work on a Business Case that you can present to your future team
- Your final conversation will be a ‘get to know you’ with one of our members of the Board.
- You will be invited for a Meet Up with (parts) of the team, have a team lunch and reflect with your future manager.
- You will be hired and happily running in our offices on Monday morning while everybody is cheering 😊
If you have any questions about this role, please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Anjali Jainandunsing. You can reach her through +31 10 243 6000 or email@example.com.