Customer Success Manager (Bilingual: Spanish)
Professional, Customer Success, New York, United States
Your goal is to maximize our clients’ online success.
How? By identifying online opportunities and translating them into concrete advice. You’ll advise our clients on getting the very most out of their web store and you’ll help them get the most out of our services. Our slogan is ‘Sana helps businesses all over the world reach their full potential,’ and that’s exactly what you’ll do for our clients!
As a Customer Success Manager at Sana, you will:
- Be responsible for your own portfolio of accounts.
- Build and maintain deeply rooted relationships with your customers.
- Prevent churn by taking actions on identified risks.
- Advise your customers on how Sana can help them achieve their e-commerce objectives.
- Optimize the commercial outcomes of your accounts.
- Be an internal advocate for your customers.
Sana Commerce was established in 2008 and has always been focused on connecting with new businesses. In 2017, we decided to put together a Customer Success team so that we could put even more focus on helping these clients achieve online success.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll work together with Customer Success colleagues in the US, the UK, Germany and the Netherlands. The team also includes product specialists—colleagues who carry out ad hoc customer support. You’ll primarily be focused on long-term plans for clients like Aden & Anais, Talking Rain & Mitsubishi Imaging.
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager who is passionate about e-commerce. You’re driven to guide your clients through their digital transformation and to achieve your ultimate goal: increase Net Promoter Score (NPS), decrease churn and get more revenue for the company.
- Dynamic market. E-commerce is happening, and it’s happening right now. You will work in a fast-paced, dynamic market where there is a lot to win!
- Ambitious team. You’ll work hard together with the rest of the Customer Success team to continue to raise the bar and reach ambitious goals time and time again.
- International work environment. You will work from the office in New York City, but you’ll have a lot of contact with colleagues in other European regions, as well as Sri Lanka, Ukraine and Latin America.
- Growth. You’ll be getting both external and on-the-job training from your colleagues, and your career will grow along with the company.
- Fun. Sana has a strong ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality. We love ambition and we love to celebrate our successes together.
Feel free to scroll down to the application button and submit your resume right away.
You also have:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Bilingual ability. Success in this role will require you to be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Experience. You have at least 5 years of customer success experience with complex products or platforms.
- A passion for e-commerce. You’re up to date on the latest trends and developments in our discipline.
- Strong analytic skills. You are good at interpreting statistics and reports.
- Excellent communication skills. You have strong English language skills and are able to communicate in a clear, goal-oriented way that leaves no room for interpretation. You can take the lead in a conversation, but you also know when it’s time to listen.
- Client oriented. You know how to get to the question behind the question and you’re good at collaborating with clients to put together a strong, realistic offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.