Software QA Engineer
Professional, Quality Assurance, Medellín, Colombia
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- You will meet with the development team, business specialists and project managers to provide questions, estimates and corresponding analysis on behalf of QA.
- Analyze together with the developers each user story, this will be an input to design your test cases.
- According to the needs of our customers, you will have to design various types of tests, such as integration, system, and eventually performance tests.
- You find the bugs in the code, prioritize them, assign them an impact and make sure they are solved.
- You will work together with our test teams in Ukraine and Sri Lanka to improve your technical and product skills.
- Test Experience. +2 years (or more) of experience as a Software QA Engineer
- Knowledge of testing techniques/methodologies and how to apply them (Black box testing, equivalence class partitioning, pairwise, state transition, boundary value, decision table, cross-browser testing, exploratory testing).
- Ability to write basic SQL sentences.
- Test team experience. Experience working with agile methodologies (Scrum/Lean), Experience working in Microsoft environments.
- Some experience in or willing to learn C#, .NET Framework, Selenium, BlazeMeter, Jmeter.
- Communicative skills. You speak and write fluently in English. You are great in understanding customer needs and know how to look for the ‘question behind the question’. You leave no room for interpretation. You will have good communication about the QA plans to the team.
- Great interpersonal skills. Make a great match with the team, you will be able to openly talk and communicate your ideas and participate in the corporate events.
What will help you succeed:
You like the challenge of working in a start-up environment! With an entrepreneurial mindset and problem-solving skills, you want to ensure the best Sana product. You have the analytical and technical ability to test every functionality of our customers and be able to help us build the best e-commerce product.
- Flexible work hours: Either if you start at 6.30 AM or 9 AM - as long as you work your hours! We sometimes work from home, but we encourage you to be at the office as much as possible to work closely together with your colleagues.
- Learning: English lessons, access to our online personal development learning database, free Pluralsight account for your dev training.
- Benefits like private healthcare and pension account.
- Focus on health: Contribution to fitness subscription, food card and fruit at the office
- Fun team building activities: free Wednesday lunch, Friday afternoon drinks and monthly Fun Fridays where we do paintball, indoor rock climbing, pub quiz, karaoke and much more!
- International work environment. You will work from the office in Medellín, but closely collaborating with your colleagues in the USA and the Netherlands. Since you work together with our development teams as well, you have regular contact with our offices in Ukraine and Sri Lanka.
If you recognize yourself in the above function, please apply with your CV in English