Team Lead Customer Service
Professional, Customer Success, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Team Lead Customer Service
Do you love consulting customers about their web shops and are you an advocate of exceptional customer experiences? Do you have experience leading a team? Apply for the role of Team Lead Customer Service at Sana Commerce!
Coaching and working along the Customer Service team to ensure high customer satisfaction and employee engagement. You won’t rest until you helped our customers and colleagues reach their full potential!
As Team Lead Customer Service, you are managing a team of 5 Service Consultants as well as your own portfolio of 10 customers. You are an expert of the Sana product. You provide appropriate guidance on user questions and incidents and deliver a superb experience for our customers via our support channels (email, phone & ticketing system). Also, you are providing data-backed recommendations to improve processes, tools and reduce customer questions and pain points.
As Customer Service Team Lead, you are responsible for customer satisfaction and questions response and resolution times. You are also in daily contact with our customers to give them the best support and service. You are the face of Sana Commerce in the EMEA market, which gives you a lot of responsibility to maintain relationships! You will work closely on how to improve the current support in the development center, which would require some travel to our international offices (Colombia, Sri Lanka and Ukraine).
In short, you are:
- Responsible for the customer satisfaction and for the performance of the Customer Service team.
- Managing a team of 5 Service Consultants.
- Designing new processes and implementing new tools to constantly improve customer experience and facilitate the work of Service Consultants.
- First point of contact for our customers.
- Pro-actively think along with the customer to resolve their questions quickly.
- Handle customer questions and solve web shop issues via a ticket system within the agreed time frame.
- Deliver and discuss service reports with customers.
We are looking for:
You like the challenge of working in a start-up like environment! With an entrepreneurial mindset and problem-solving skills, you service the Sana customers and colleagues the best you can. You have the curiosity to learn everything there is to know about our web shops, so you can understand how you can help customers reach their full online potential.
Further, you have:
- At least finished a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience. You have at least 5 years of Customer Service experience. Your profile contains 2 years of leadership experience.
- Customers Service skills. When issues arise, you see the potential to make something great out of it. You are never backing down and will always strive to reach the best possible solution for your customers. You have a positive mindset and you are solution oriented.
- Great organizational skills. Superior project and time management skills, you have excellent attention to detail.
- Technical affinity. You have affinity with tech products are interested to learn everything there is to know about our software solution!
- Communicative skills. You speak and write fluently in English (native or near-native level required). Dutch, German or French are a plus but not a requirement. You are great in understanding customer needs and know how to look for the ‘question behind the question’. You leave no room for interpretation and are a connector. You like to build long term relationships and you are people minded.
- Entrepreneurial and ability to drive change. You like to take ownership on process improvement and make our lives easier, not just for your clients, but also for your team and colleagues. You are a game changer. You know what it takes to drive change within a team.
- Full time availability. You are available for 40 hours a week.
- Growth. As our company is growing, you will get more responsibilities over time. By having e-learning training, training on the job and visits to the development centers, you learn everything there is to know about e-commerce!
- Dynamic market. E-commerce is happening. Right now! You work in a fast-paced and dynamic market, where there is a lot to win!
- Ambitious team. Together with the EMEA team you work hard to reach our ambitious goals. Of course, there is also time for fun. You are regularly invited to social gathering, after work drinks and company trips!
- International work environment. You will work from the office in Rotterdam. Since you work together with our development teams as well, you have regular contact with our offices in Ukraine and Sri Lanka. A trip to visit the development teams is in your job description as well!
Are you our ambitious Customer Service Team Lead? Apply now!
Click on our ‘Apply now!’ button.
Let’s have a chat! If your talent is a match with this role our talent scouts will give you a call to ask some additional questions about your skills and motivation.
We are a data driven company, that’s why we might invite you to work on our brain teaser. It gives us great insight in your ability to learn quickly, which is essential in a fast-growing company like ours!
You will meet us at our office to have a cup of coffee (or tea) with your future manager and colleagues.
We might ask you to work on a Business Case that you can present to your future team
Your final conversation will be a ‘get to know you’ with one of our members of the Board.
You will be invited for a Meet Up with (parts) of the team, have a team lunch and reflect with your future manager.
You will be hired and happily running in our offices on Monday morning while everybody is cheering 😊
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you have any questions about this role. Please contact our Recruitment Manager, Shaunny Veldhuis. You can reach her through +31 10 243 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.