Technical Pre-Sales Engineer
Professional, Sales, Medellín, Colombia
The goal of the Sana Technical Sales Engineering Team is to help Sana’s Channel Sale Managers by answering queries, providing technical advice and building strong RFP/RFI replies. They do this by providing high-level estimates and RQS budgets based on pre-sales requests. Technical Sales Engineering is the glue between the Sales and Project Teams, ensuring a smooth and fast transition between the sales and project organizations.
As Sana Technical Sales Engineer you are part of the sales team and get involved in the sales process in the mid to late stages to help to scope the requirements of the potential customer into an analysis phase estimate budget and a high-level estimate. You will have focus on larger projects but also help with the day to day request that drive our pipeline.
Your tasks are :
- Enjoying the freedom of growing sales in and with a young and highly motivated team
- Becoming a piece of an ambitious sales puzzle by taking account responsibility
- Answering questions from BDR’s and Channel Sales managers
- Joining online and onside meetings with the Channel Sales Managers
- Requirements analysis between out of the box and custom feature needs
- Building solutions to resolve complex business problem
- Discuss solution directions with Technical consultants
- Preparing RFI/RFP responses & Creating estimates
- Check and also make sure CRM is up-to-date (opportunities & pre-sales requests)
- Maintaining and updating an internal knowledgebase of common requests and processes
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- · Being curious, we believe you can always learn
- · Learning on the job
- · Team Player
- · International work environment
- · Ability and willingness to travel to customer facilities all over the country
- · Clear reporting and documentation of sale related content
- · Strong skills in maintaining and developing customer relationships
- · Capability to maintain customers and projects in order to develop key accounts
- · High Motivation and self-driven
- · Problem-solver and go-getter mentality
- Business or Technical Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in consultation, system design and or project management
- At least 10 years’ experience in IT
- Experience in designing complete solutions for major or Large companies
- Demonstrate knowledge on how to present/ propose solutions to key executives
- Knowledge of and a demonstrated track record developing successful design of IT business applications
- Good knowledge of enterprise IT environments and IT security practices
- Learning: English lessons, access to our online personal development learning database, on-the-job training in our office in The Netherlands.
- A great, international customer service team! Even though you are working in Colombia, you work closely together with colleagues and customers in the USA, Netherlands, Ukraine and Sri Lanka.
- Flexible work hours: Either if you start at 6.30 AM or 9 AM - as long as you work your hours! We sometimes work from home, but we encourage you to be at the office as much as possible to work closely together with your colleagues.
- Benefits: like private healthcare and pension account.
- Focus on health: Contribution to fitness subscription, food card and fruit at the office.
- Fun team building activities: free Wednesday lunch, Friday afternoon drinks and monthly Fun Fridays where we do paintball, indoor rock climbing, pub quiz, horse riding, karaoke and much more!
Please apply with your CV in English