We are pleased to announce that we have renewed and extended our Gold level Microsoft competencies for 2017–18.
Microsoft Competencies: Meeting High Standards
Sana Commerce web store software is built to integrate directly with Microsoft Dynamics ERPs, and as such, we place the utmost importance on our Microsoft product competencies. Every year we work hard to renew our commitment to our Microsoft channel and ensure that our technology meets the highest Microsoft standards possible.
There are a number of requirements that must be met in order to receive these competencies and keep them current. These include passing exams to prove our employees have sufficient expertise, providing customer cases that illustrate we’ve been successful in specific competencies, and demonstrating that our software meets Microsoft’s high standards.
Sana’s Microsoft Competencies
- Gold Application Development: Sana Commerce software helps customers achieve their digital transformation with a modern, comprehensive platform.
- Gold Enterprise Resource Planning: Sana Commerce software gives customers the tools they need to make data-driven decisions.
- Gold Cloud Platform: With Sana Commerce you can modernize your infrastructure and move your apps and data to the cloud.
- Gold Application Integration: Sana Commerce is a unique solution built to integrate with the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Silver Datacenter: Sana Commerce transforms data centers into flexible, scalable and cost-effective solutions.
“These Microsoft competencies prove that we have trained and certified employees, happy clients, and that we have grown into an important player in the Microsoft market,” says Arno Ham, CPO at Sana.
Learn more about Sana for Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics GP on our website, or get your copy of The Benefits of Integration to learn more about e-commerce built for your ERP system.