February was a busy month here at Sana Commerce. While it rained and snowed outside at many of our locations, we were warm and toasty in the office working hard to help businesses all around the world join the e-commerce movement. We thought it would be nice to give you an at-a-glance overview of our February publications, awards and mentions so you can stay up to date on the latest trends in e-commerce.
On Sana’s blog:
- It’s something that B2C marketers have known for a while: personalized marketing works. But this strategy isn’t just for B2C. Read this article to find out how you can use personalized B2B marketing to get even better sales results.
- There’s a lot to consider and arrange when you take your business abroad: language, shipping, couriers, taxes, customer service representatives, local trade laws… where do you begin? Read this blog post to read about five essentials that will get you off on the right track to international business success.
- It’s imperative for today’s B2B companies to be able to seamlessly combine the online and offline B2B customer experience. Read this piece to learn how your B2B company can provide a complete, comprehensive user experience that includes all of the most relevant channels, from face-to-face meetings and phone calls to social media, websites and apps.
It has been predicted that we will have twice as many vehicles on the Earth by 2035. How will this affect the automotive aftermarket specifically, and what can aftermarket businesses do to prepare?
White Papers and Webinars
- The internet has fundamentally changed the way we do business, and where B2C companies have been happily riding the e-commerce wave, many B2B companies are still hesitant to take the leap. Find out how you, as an ERP vendor, can support your clients in making the next step toward future-proofing their businesses.
- Online shopping is influencing every sector, including the automotive industry. Purchasing car parts online is old hat, and studies show that consumers are warming up to the idea of buying full vehicles online. Find out what it all means for your automotive business?
- Our new on-demand webinar provides insight into the basics and benefits of personalized marketing, and shows you how to take the first steps towards top-notch custom marketing content.
Sana Around the Internet
- When the e-tail giant’s business offering arrives in the UK any day, will it make B2B e-commerce platforms defunct? Michiel Schipperus shares his thoughts in the article Amazon Business: A threat to B2B E-Commerce?
- This German article discusses strategies for providing an optimal e-commerce environment: Integration vs. Schnittstellen: Strategien für eine optimale B2B E-Commerce Umgebung
- The ERP Software Blog shared an article by Sana on the consumerization of B2B e-commerce: The Consumerization of Online B2B Sales.
- MS Dynamics World featured a short article with some insights from Sana’s Commerce Director of Business Development, Giuseppe Ianni: B2B e-commerce: Online buying trends explain what professional buyers demand