Sana Commerce Partner Program
Become a Sana partner and join the e-commerce movement.
The Power of the Sana Partner Program
We closely collaborate with a network of Microsoft Dynamics and SAP resellers who sell and support our e-commerce products and services. In turn, our partners rely on our professional products and support. Together, we are able to deliver a truly integral solution.
Want to join the Sana partner program?
Sana Partnership Types
Sana offers different partnership types, depending on your location. No matter your wishes, experiences and goals, there is a partnership agreement that works for you. Sana partnerships mean low risk, high margin, and the exact level of control you want.
As a referring partner you can add an integrated e-commerce product without the hassle of consulting and implementing. You refer your clients to us, and we take care of the rest.
Our selling partners stay in control of the entire sales process. But that doesn’t mean you’re on your own: we can actively help you with marketing activities and training for your sales team.
Autonomously set up e-commerce solutions. After being trained by our experts, you can use the SDK which provides complete freedom in .NET engineering, and our Starter Sites.
Sana Partner Services
Sana Commerce was developed to bring e-commerce to ERP systems, not the other way around. Thanks to this approach we truly understand ERP resellers. That’s why our partners can count on us to provide any information or support needed to introduce e-commerce to their clients. Therefore, you can offer an e-commerce solution without having to invest many resources.
- Local Sana sales, marketing and support offices
- Online demo assistance: we take care of the presentation and online demo environment
- A Sana Commerce test license to set up your own demo environment
- Virtual PC on the Sana Community to test drive Sana Commerce
- Support required to get a Sana Starter Site implemented in a budget of 7 days
- Our technical experts ensure Sana Commerce is installed in the ERP and runs without errors
- Consult Sana Online for further implementation assistance on topics such as configuration, knowledge base, user guides, and more
- Visit the Sana Online University for training on what’s new in the latest release, how to implement our product, how to install our product in the ERP, how to use our product, and more
Sana provides business consultancy to ensure that your client is completely satisfied with their new web store. We can provide personalized advice on customizations and add-ons per client.
We can set up a joint marketing plan, including a full campaign about e-commerce to introduce your customers to e-commerce and Sana. In addition, we can provide marketing content like white papers, blogs and more. And we are open to setting up joint activities such as creating customer testimonial videos, webinars or customer days.
Training and Coaching
Sana provides training for sales representatives, consultants and developers to coach them on the ins and outs of Sana Commerce. And we have developed the Sana Online University to help you get the best out of a Sana Commerce web store and increase business potential. This e-learning environment features training on web store administration, installation and more.
The Benefits of Being a Sana Partner
In short, adding Sana Commerce to your portfolio of products and services lets you do more business and better serve your clients. Not only because we have a lot to offer our partners, but because we speak the ERP language. We want more than a well-designed web store: we want a beautiful web store with perfect business rules and processes.
- Win more new clients by being able to offer a complete digital transformation package
- Increase the average order value of new business
- Create happier customers by enlarging your product portfolio and expanding your expertise
- Generate more revenue from existing clients by selling additional service days
- Increase the stability of your customer base as an integrated web store makes clients less likely to switch ERP systems
- Be a thought leader, position as an industry specialist and remain competitive