Episode 19: Why data is key to better B2B e-commerce
Why data is the key to better B2B e-commerce
Helena Strahl and Niklas Helgesson are two self-proclaimed “B2B e-commerce nerds,” and you can hear that passion in this latest episode of B2B E-Commerce Integrated. Listen as they speak with Arno about all the unspoken work that goes into making B2B e-commerce work in the face of enormous complexity. They highlight that organizing product and customer data is a large initiative that all B2B companies should treat as the foundation for a functional web store.Listen and learn:
- Why B2B companies should invest in B2B e-commerce
- The benefits of digitizing your business and automating processes
- The error margin for manual processes in B2B
- The top factors that make B2B e-commerce so complex
- The recommended lead time for setting up an online B2B store
- Reasons why B2B e-commerce projects fail (and how to avoid making the same mistakes)
B2B E‑Commerce Integrated
The Untold Perspective of IT Leaders
Listen to the voices of IT in 2022. Every two weeks you can tap into the latest trends IT leaders are talking about in B2B e‑commerce. Some of the most innovative IT leaders in the B2B space sit down for a chat with Arno Ham. Together, they spark topical conversations about what their approach to B2B solutions is, how it works, and how it can be applied to any situation.
Take a walk in an IT leader’s shoes
See what thousands of IT leaders across the globe had to say about their biggest struggles with e-commerce and how it impacts the business.